How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

Discus and support How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skorupi Go, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Skorupi Go
    Skorupi Go Guest

My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another

:)

Skorupi Go, Dec 24, 2023
  2. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  3. HellfireXD Win User

Migrating XBox Live gamer account to a new email

4. WPAK Win User

Incorrect email

5. The Chin Win User

Your account is not allowed to login

How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked
  6. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
Thema:

1. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360 - Similar Threads - link live account

2. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  3. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  4. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  5. I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it: I have a different email address on prime to my Xbox live account can I still link it d75884ac-1460-4d15-9917-70436120c9ea
  6. How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my playstation network account to my Xbox live account and vice versa?: Everything I've looked up says you should be able to link the consoles or whatever and then be able to add friends from Xbox on my PS5 using their Xbox live gamertag...but I can't find anything...
  7. when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    when I link my steam account to xbox live it only lets by play games from microsoft store...: When i go to play rainbow 6 it will only let me play from games from microsoft store i linked my steam account and itg wont let me play steam games please help 81ebd08a-aaf4-4999-a0b7-5fb804799a76
  8. Link Psn and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Psn and Xbox live account: Good morning everyone. As we all know Red Dead Online doesn't have cross play but I have friends who play and one has a ps4 and the other an xbox. They told me that you have to have both...
  9. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.: Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing...
  10. Link Xbox Live to EA account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Xbox Live to EA account: I am trying to link my Xbox live to my EA Account but it tells me my account isn't valid. Any tips? 0af507af-d880-4fed-82e3-f2f2ce4703d4