how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

Discus and support how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code? 1fe333b0-987d-4f80-8b7b-2ed174cfad5a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isaacjohnston1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

:)

isaacjohnston1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. RiderJames Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

Blue
  3. MissyBotsacos Win User

Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  4. KevinCampbell6 Win User

That code that you gave me did not work
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there isaacjohnston1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on linking your account to Nintendo to play Minecraft. I can totally understand how this could be perplexing for people new to Microsoft but you should be able to get through this via the steps on this

Windows Central

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks !
  6. RJC2012 Win User

Did you get this resolved? I have the same issue?
Thema:

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

1. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter... - Similar Threads - link microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...