How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

Discus and support How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chaotic Neutral1, Aug 3, 2023.

1. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my Playstation account, so I don't have to buy the game again?

All of the stuff I've read state that I need to access the Minecraft menu on the Playstation, but I would prefer not to have to buy the game again for every device.

Thank you.

:)

Chaotic Neutral1, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Chaotic,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm very sorry to say that you can use your Microsoft account for Minecraft Bedrock edition to play across platforms, however the game itself must be bought separately on a platform like PlayStation 4 , you want to play it.

Kind regards
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

If you need any help with other things I’ll be happy to help you.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?

Hi George.moore11! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

You can only link your Microsoft account to a PS4 account if you are playing Minecraft. If you are playing that game, follow the steps below.

On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    Follow the instructions on the page to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect, enter the unique 8-digit code, and complete your login.

For reference, you can check the details at this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. X XDW Win User

Does this work for Minecraft only or will it also work for other games like GTA5, 2K, etc?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You can only link the Microsoft account to a PS4 account if you are playing Minecraft. If you are playing that game, please follow the steps below.

On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account. 

Follow the instructions on the page to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the unique 8-digit code and complete your sign-in. 

As a reference, you can check the details from this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4? - Similar Threads - link microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...