How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One

Discus and support How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, How do I Link my EA/Origin to Gamertag if I Don't play on Xbox One? Does this have to be performed by an EA support tech? Can I do this through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nuetral-Zone, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Nuetral-Zone
    Nuetral-Zone Guest

Nuetral-Zone, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Nuetral-Zone Win User

Thank you, I wanted to make sure contacting support was necessary and it is. I have no option to add Xbox or PS4.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Go to origin.com and sign in

In the lower left-hand corner you should see your origin name with a little right arrow next to it when you hover over that you should see a choice for EA account and billing click on that

This should bring up your basic EA information page when you scroll to the bottom of that it will show you what PSN, Xbox 360 and Xbox One gamer tags that are associated with that particular account.

Mine is already attached to my gamertag so I am assuming there may be something there that will allow you to add your Xbox one account possibly.

Otherwise you would need to contact EA support.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Nuetral-Zone,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Xbox Profile to your EA Account. Connecting your profile must be done through your account on EA's website. For help on this please contact
    EA.

I hope this helps.
  5. The Chin Win User

Your account is not allowed to login

How do I link my EA account with my xbox live gamertag? It's not linked
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why cant I play EA games online ?

Hi there I Emerge I,

To resolve this issue you need to contact EA directly. This link shows you how:
    https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

Then go to the Contact Us link in that help guide. To get assistance, you will need to log in with your EA/Origin account. I would assume if you haven't got one, you would need to create one first. They should then be able to link your EA account to
    your Xbox LIVE account.

Please let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Link Origin Gamertag

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  8. Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...: So the situation is. I'm 100% sure i migrated my mojang account with the name "Jamesy03" a long while back, but the only email im sure that i wouldve migrated it to doesnt have my original in game...
  9. New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

in XboX Insiders
    New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.: Link here from original post. submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Can't link EA-Origin account to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link EA-Origin account to Xbox Live: Trying to connect my EA origin account for battlefront but can't because it is somehow already linked to someone else. (likely me some years ago) How do I see what my gamertag is linked too? If it...