How do I link a new microsoft account to my minecraft account.

Discus and support How do I link a new microsoft account to my minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a Microsoft account a long time ago but I forgot the password and email with it. So I want to link a new Microsoft account with it but it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilShark143566, Dec 24, 2022.

1. How do I link a new microsoft account to my minecraft account.

I made a Microsoft account a long time ago but I forgot the password and email with it. So I want to link a new Microsoft account with it but it says that it's already linked. Is there any way that I can unlink the Microsoft account so that I can link my new one?

:)

LilShark143566, Dec 24, 2022
  2. gray colt Win User

PS4 and MineCraft

How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

Many Thanks

Gray
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hi LilShark143566 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you need help on how to link a new Microsoft account to your Minecraft account. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. What are the steps have you tried so far?

You may try the steps from the link below.

Using your Microsoft Account with Minecraft | Minecraft

[​IMG]

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Hexh Win User

I can't play multiplayer after I migrated my minecraft account to microsoft

Hello Samy, Im good, how about you?

Thanks for replying! I appreciate it very much! The problem with my minecraft account now is that when I migrated it I used my own gmail account but when I bought my minecraft account I used my dad's gmail account to buy it. I saw on youtube that you had to use the same gmail account as when you bought minecraft to link your minecraft account to a microsoft account. But I didn't do that I used my own instead of my dad's. So basically what Im trying to say is how do i change my microsoft account that i linked to my minecraft account?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account.

Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my minecraft account. On my old Pc we could switch between the different accounts.

I bought my minecraft back in march 2011 and have literally placed and mined millions of blocks on my favorite MC server, Buying a new account is therefore not something i can do as this will not be associated with all my placements and removals in the server database. My sons account is from november 2014 and both hve been migrated from mojang accounts.

So: I need my minecraft account to be linked to my microsoft account, and my sons to be linked to at new microsoft account we made for him.

I tried for hours now to navigate the support section of Microsoft/Xbox/Mojang but it is a maze and i keep ending up on the same pages with info i cant use.

Please, anyone.... how do i do this?

Im loosing my mind here going in circles....

Thanks

Per
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. How do I link a new microsoft account to my minecraft account. - Similar Threads - link microsoft account

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...