How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

Discus and support How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NM Master, Nov 22, 2023.

1. NM Master
    NM Master Guest

How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I had lost. I don't have an xbox 360 and because there is no security for them how do I emulate it legally without breaking or violating Microsoft terms of service. Same thing for the original Xbox except I don't have any original xbox games. I know that there is the xbox 360 wireless controller adapter for pc, but is that compatible with windows 10/11? I also know that there are some usb/wireless accessories for the original xbox. How do I use this with windows 10/11 because they were designed for windows 95? I do have legal xbox 360 discs and am looking to buy some original xbox ones off of amazon. Thank you in advance.

:)

NM Master, Nov 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

for starters section 7 of the terms of use specifically for bids the use of modified hardware, which would be required to access the data on the Xbox 360 discs which is not in a format that standard DVD ROM can read.

it also forbids the use of unauthorized hardware

The terms of service forbid circumventing DRM

it also also forbids reverse engineering, which is what emulation is inherently

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards#i

There is no way to emulate 360 following. the rules
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no legal way to emulate the Xbox 360, which has no security issues to speak of unless it's been illicitly modified.

An emulator is not secure in any way shape or form. As EX suggested your best way is to use a real 360 with legitimate, purchased games.

Using an emulator is a violation of TOS, and can lead to account and hardware bans.
  4. NM Master Win User

I don't want to get the console itself because of security issues so do you have another solution?
  5. [EX] Win User

Hi,

I guess the easiest way would be to buy a used 360 slim console from ebay. They are really cheap nowadays and you can take one from a non-smoker without pets ;))

And you'll be able to play most of the Classic games with it as well.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Using an emulator is a violation of TOS, and can lead to account and hardware bans.
    Using emulators on a console would be a violation of a ToS, but not on a PC. On a PC you are free to run what ever software you like, regardless of it's legality. Microsoft has no power over what you can or can not run on your PC.

I'm not endorsing or encouraging anything illegal here, I'm just pointing something out.
Thema:

1. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11? - Similar Threads - legally emulate 360

2. Legal Proceedings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legal Proceedings: Hello, I have started legal proceedings against Microsoft Ltd for wrongful termination of my Xbox device, however I have found no way of serving them their papers, can someone please tell me a...
  3. It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula?: Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk

in XboX Insiders
    Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk: Assista aish99 comigo na Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/aish99?sr=a submitted by /u/bonedojao [link] [comments]
  6. What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...: How is it legal for Microsoft to do this? I purchased a product from a separate entity, had no information about the migration / migration support and now after a few years of not playing, I have...
  7. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...
  8. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  9. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  10. Legal action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal action: I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend myself and got two strikes that same person then...