How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

Discus and support How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SneakyLine7, May 17, 2018.

1. SneakyLine7
    SneakyLine7 Guest

How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck.

I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This should already have uninstalled the beta. However, when I install Minecraft again, when I open the Minecraft I downloaded from the Store, I still get the beta. I don't
    understand why this happens because I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub.

I spent hours searching the web, but no solution helped. I already used "wsreset" after uninstalling and logging out from the Store. I even tried using "wsreset" while logged into the Store. I have rebooted my computer many times before reinstalling Minecraft.
    Nothing works.

I saw someone mention the beta information may be stored in some kind of cache in my computer, however no one seems to know where this is.

I saw another person say I may have to remove all instances of Minecraft from the registry, but I can't figure this out either.

How can I remove the beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

:)

SneakyLine7, May 17, 2018
  2. Cannot leave Minecraft Windows 10 BETA.

I can't leave the game Minecraft Windows 10 BETA. I had left BETA in Xbox Insider Hub but it still can't leave, reinstalled but it did't work. Please help me! I want to get back Minecraft Windows 10. Thanks for your help! (It's in 2018, June now)

LeDuyMinecraft, May 17, 2018
  3. Minecraft Issues

I am one of beta version customers that I decided and to leave the beta version and return into build version, but then I selected the "To Leave" from Xbox Insider Hub.

Uninstall and reinstall the app of Minecraft: Windows 10 from Microsoft Store then reinstalled the app and Minecraft is still existing in the
    beta version.

I followed the instruction from the Xbox team. and it did unsuccessfully path to. What will I do with the Minecraft: Beta version?

Any resolves would be appreciated!

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, May 17, 2018
  4. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

same problem but on xbox please help

STANKMONKEY420, May 29, 2018
  5. 25 days ago and no response...yikes

TrustedEeyore, Nov 2, 2018
  6. STANKMONKEY420 Win User

same problem but on xbox please help
  7. TrustedEeyore Win User

25 days ago and no response...yikes
  8. Steve-246 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

I bought a bedblock edition of minecraft from windows 10 mobile(1.9.0) but I want to play the beta version(1.11),and I don't know how to do it(or maybe I can't get the beta version of minecraft windows 10 mobile,just like the ios version?)
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation

Hi Ali,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues removing the Minecraft Beta. If you did not sign up to be part of the Beta for version 1.11, then you'd simply need to uninstall the game, then choose to
    install the regular version of Minecraft (v1.10) as previously recommended by our Ambassadors.

If you did not access a saved game after taking the Beta Build, you can uninstall/reinstall to remove the update & revert back to v1.10 to access your saves like normal.

Here are some handy links with further information/instructions on what to do if you've gotten that Beta version:

How to install games on Xbox One

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1110674379560677377

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1110643085321469952

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta
    << just in case you've joined and wish to opt out

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  10. XBF Eladio M Win User

[MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior?

Hey xMrReaper

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this matter as much as you have.

If you are seeing small text at the top of your screen when you are playing Minecraft, then yes you are on the beta.

Take in mind that if you revert back to the most up-to-date version of Minecraft that is not in the beta state, you will lose access to any worlds you have created until the version of Minecraft you are playing get to that new version.

Your friends can join you on the beta version, but be sure to take into account that if they do start using the beta, they will be unable to open up any of worlds that they have played on in this version, on the regular version of Minecraft as well.

If you want your friends to hop on with you on the beta you will have to use these steps:

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join

Note You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported.

• You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you're previewing the beta
    • Beta builds will likely be unstable and are not representative of final version quality. Please backup your Worlds before joining the beta
    • Finished releases may not include all changes and fixes from the beta to preserve stability and may slip to a later release

[*]If you wish to unenroll from the beta version you can follow these steps:
    1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.

You can find all this information and more by following
    this
    link.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have created for you.
Thema:

1. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version? - Similar Threads - leave Minecraft Windows

2. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  5. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  6. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  7. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  8. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  9. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  10. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446