How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

Discus and support How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabriele cairoli, Aug 20, 2023.

1. How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It

:)

gabriele cairoli, Aug 20, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It
    I dont believe there is any other way other than signing into every Microsoft account you own to see which one has Minecraft on it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. ChrisDelta Win User

Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Minecraft Java

Update: I don't know why, I don't know how, but for some bizzare reason that I couldn't WISH to explain I somehow logged into the Minecraft launcher with my microsoft account WITHOUT KNOWING ANY CREDENTIALS AT ALL!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED

I now have access to my Minecraft (NOT Microsoft) account without knowing the email or the password.
    What do I do now???
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

You are correct, do not sign out of your Minecraft launcher.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was associated, you will need to sign into all of your other Microsoft emails accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft java edition transactions. If you have found the transactions which means that is the same account that is linked with your Minecraft.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. morrysillusion Win User

minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?

if i did, i dont seem to have it anymore, as i recall doing this almost a whole year ago. i remembering being on the minecraft website going through the process to prepare my account for the migration, and thats its... i know i have had more than one microsoft account over the years so if there is some way to confirm what account i tied my mojang account to then im sure i could log in if it happens to be something else than what i thought. i know my mojang account was tied to a gmail, and thats what i was using to log into microsoft as well, same details and all.
  6. jay1896 Win User

i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

if you are talking about microsoft account i have only one for my laptop/desktop and i have one more for my xbox but i never used ti and i never bought anything on it and i never logged in to that account on my laptop since that account was created after. i also have only one user on my pc and it's my account with my personal email wich is the same as all my account that i also used as my first and current microsoft account
Thema:

1. How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft? - Similar Threads - wich Microsoft account

2. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  3. When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...: When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i decide to do so, will my old one be deleted?...
  4. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...: I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic. 4e7378b1-1ff5-41b3-9848-45755a93f069
  5. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...: Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to...
  6. Wich region?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wich region?!: Help.. when i enter my game pass key it shows that error.. What can i do? I changed the location from US to UK in Hungary but it dont works, same error. PLEASE HELP This code can't be redeemed....
  7. Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds: So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those games. If necessary I can send a photo of my ID....
  8. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?: I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell...
  9. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  10. Wich games will you play on this holidays?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wich games will you play on this holidays?: Fifa grid need for speed and cod for me c898ab15-2f20-423b-a4ee-9d7497213c8c