How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?

Discus and support How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kam Beckley, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Kam Beckley
    Kam Beckley Guest

I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for Rocket League. I accidentally made a whole new account for both of those games. How do I find which account is on my fortnite account ?

:)

Kam Beckley, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Ultron 141 Win User

Linking my xbox account to my epic games account

How do i link my fortnite account to my epic games account
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Kam! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Epic Games account.

According to Independent Advisor Georges C. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-my-xbox/201e2b32-1ddf-4a2f-83eb-4dca68e7121f

"You can check if you have an Epic account connected to your Xbox account by following the steps below.

Click on the link below and log in with your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/

Then click Privacy, go down the page, and click the Apps & Services option.

Clicking the next page will show you which accounts and services are connected to your Xbox account."

For further assistance regarding your 3rd party account, you will need to reach out to Epic Games Support as they have the tools and resources to manage your Epic Games/Fortnite account:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...7/how-to-contact-epic-support-a18510180010139

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. WPAK Win User

Moving V-Bucks and Challenge Packs to another account

Hi there,

there is no option to move items etc from one Xbox Live Account to another, but since it's Fortnite related, there might be an alternate solution.

I think the content for Fortnite is linked to the Fortnite account (Epic account) and that can be linked to a different Xbox Live Account.

For example this link shows how to connect a Epic Account to a console account (via the website):

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-link-my-console-account-to-my-epic-games-account-using-the-web&p=all

Keep in mind to not use the Xbox Live Accounts or Epic Accounts when on a console, since this could result in a new Epic Account being created.

I do advise you to contact Epic Support first so they can confirm the steps to take to make this possible before trying something. The earlier mentioned link has a Contact options.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Switching my epics games to this account

Hi XI Nabeel XI

Try this link to see if it is any help with making the change you are looking for How do
    I change the email on my Epic Games account?

If your son doesn't have the epic account setup already then create the account and then link the new gamertag to it and then try linking his fortnite.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

gamertag not changing

this is because fortnite is an epic game and therefore uses your epic account linked to the microsoft account, you need to log into epic and change the name there which is free to do.
Thema:

1. How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account? - Similar Threads - epic games account

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  8. How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?: I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried...
  9. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  10. I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it...: I am trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epic games account but when i press connect it connects to another Xbox account so how do i change it to the right Xbox account?...