How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?

Discus and support How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently asked for a refund on a few things I bought on my Xbox, and I was just wondering How I will know when it gets refunded, and if it does,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicrosoftQuestionLover69, Nov 2, 2020.

1. How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?

I've recently asked for a refund on a few things I bought on my Xbox, and I was just wondering How I will know when it gets refunded, and if it does, how much?

:)

MicrosoftQuestionLover69, Nov 2, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded?

Check accounts.microsoft.com and seeif issued

If so unless its ms currency it wont be immediate

Depending o. Your bank it could be upto 30days
  3. ngocphi Win User

I've recently asked for a refund on a few things I bought on my Xbox, and I was just wondering How I will know when it gets refunded, and if it does, how much?
    Asking for a lot of refunds aint good and can land you a marketplace suspension unlss its fraud

Until you can be sure of your purchases

And yes the refund policy isnt to be abused
  4. MicrosoftQuestionLov Win User

I only asked for a refund on like 2 things that I accidentally purchased.
  5. Franek Malik Win User

I can't get a refund of my gamepass so XBOX scammed me.

Well how do I know when they will refund me?
  6. BomberMann-8B793714- Win User

I have a grievance about the XBox Live Market Place refund policy

Hey there! I apologize that you are dealing with this, I know how this goes as I have been through it myself. The one things stopping you from being able to get a refund is the fact you agreed to this:

"This transaction is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.Your credit card will be charged at this time. No refunds."

This is what stops you from being eligible for a refund. When ever you buy just about anything on the Marketplace you agree to the fact that there are no refunds regardless of what the item is or the description says.

Once again, I know this can be frustrating, and I apologize but you do have the outfit and it is available for your use at any time.

Hope this helps as much as possible! :)
Thema:

1. How do I know when my item has been refunded? And when it does, how much will I be refunded? - Similar Threads - item has been

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still refund an item if my initial request has expired?: I bought someone an xbox but used the wrong shipping address and it has been stuck in shipping. I requested a refund but I picked “shipped before I canceled” instead of “I have not received the...
  4. Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards has not been working every time I click the item, I want to redeem it,...: the problem is I try to redeem a gift card, but it does not take me to the page to redeem it and stays on the same page. 2d9bce60-63c6-4172-866a-89e0971df966
  5. purchased item that has not been transferred to my new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased item that has not been transferred to my new pc: A while ago I bought something on my dads account because I did not have my own account and just recently I have got a new pc. The purchased item has turned up on my device but the application...
  6. Tracking shows MS has received my returned item but I haven’t been credited my refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Tracking shows MS has received my returned item but I haven’t been credited my refund.: Tracking shows that Microsoft received the returned item on 11/09/21 it’s been more than 3-5 business days, and 10 days total yet the refund hasn’t been credited to my account. I looked this...
  7. XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX SERIES S - I HAVE PAID BUT THE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED: I ordered and paid for an XBOX SERIES S through Microsoft however the item has not yet arrived. I have tracked the item and it says 'scheduled delivery 28/01/2021' although this date has now...
  8. Refunding an item that has not been refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding an item that has not been refunded: Hello Microsoft, I am filing a complaint because I have not received funds for my refunds and I have not gotten any emails for information on the progress of the refunds. You have not contacted me...
  9. VIP Vault item has not been received.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Vault item has not been received.: Hello, on the 9th of April I redeemed 100 VIP gems for two Gwent card kegs, however I have not received them. I’m under the impression that I had incorrectly typed my email address when I was...
  10. Haven't recieved my pre-order item from Unravel, it has been 12 days since I pre-orderd.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved my pre-order item from Unravel, it has been 12 days since I pre-orderd.: I pre-orderd Unravel on the 13th of January but still haven't recieved my pre-order avatar item. Could someone tell me when I will recieve my code? :) Thanks in advance!...