How do i know whats the account linked to my psn? (Minecraft)

Discus and support How do i know whats the account linked to my psn? (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had this problem since 2019, “oops! looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account“... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MHNO, Feb 23, 2023.

1. MHNO
    MHNO Guest

I had this problem since 2019, “oops! looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account“ when I contacted Minecraft support they told me to contact you and when i contacted you, you’ve told me to contact playstation support and playstation told me that they don’t have any information about my account and it’s Minecraft support that can help me, i cant even unlink my account even tho i want to, i know the account linked to my playstation btw it’s just wont let me sign in, and please fix the problem don’t tell me to go to playstation support or Minecraft support its a bug (sorry for bad English)

:)

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: