how do i kick someone off of my xbox account?

Discus and support how do i kick someone off of my xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; there is a kid who has my xbox account, and so i changed the password, but he wont have to sign in until he signs out, but he wont sign out. is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tacitsoda, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Tacitsoda
    Tacitsoda Guest

there is a kid who has my xbox account, and so i changed the password, but he wont have to sign in until he signs out, but he wont sign out. is there anyway to kick him off of it? also i should mention he lives in a different state.

:)

Tacitsoda, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

When you try and sign into your Xbox account, what message do you get?

Nathan
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Tacitsoda

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

As far as I am aware, as soon as you change your password for your Microsoft account, it will request you to sign into your account again no matter if you are signed in or not.

The other way to kick someone off your account is if you sign into your account on your end. The system will sign them out regardless to sign you into your account as only one person can use an account at a time.

You may also find this article helpful on how to protect your Microsoft account and keep it secure: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. Tacitsoda Win User

well it hasn't kicked him :/ and the things you said to get him of dont work because he is currently playing fortnite on my account
  5. Jonny306 Win User

How do I kick everyone off my Xbox account

Hello Preston

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

You are responsible for the security of your account.

You need to update your password and all other security measures and this will stop and prevent players you had shared your account details with.
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

i am being dissconnected by a person i know and its really getting annoying HELP

Uhhh...Portia, will you explain to me how someone can kick me off live other than just booting me out of an individual game? Cause..well...it seems that they would have to hack my account to do that and I thought that could not be done...
Thema:

1. how do i kick someone off of my xbox account? - Similar Threads - kick someone off

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  4. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  5. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  6. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  7. Lfg kicks me from party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg kicks me from party: I make a lfg post for overwatch2 and xbox party encounters an error everytime... im on xbox series x 03f630cf-d9c1-4aa6-95d4-9a10f469fcaa
  8. HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games

in XboX Insiders
    HELP, Please? XboxOne Constantly Kicks Me Out of Games: Hello! I am having the hardest time with my XboxOne. Every single time I play Palworld it kicks me back to title or just freezes. My SO has a Xbox Series X and has zero issues with this happening....
  9. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  10. Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.: Hello! So, my friend is in a bad spot currently. His Ex is pretty much logged into his Xbox account, and he can't get rid of her from it. He has changed his password, email and so on — but still...