How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

Discus and support How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Randall Livingston, Jun 3, 2023.

1. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY one who plays video or online games anyway... BUT I DO NOT want to lose ANY other Microsoft products or services; I only want to completely dump XBOX stuff and never have to see it again. Thanks in advance!

- Josh ( Gryffen35 )

:)

Josh Randall Livingston, Jun 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can't. Your Microsoft account is your Microsoft account, regardless of the services
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Delete INACTIVE gamertag past 5 years of not being used

You'll be better off choosing another gamertag. Some people may not use Xbox Live anymore, but keep their Microsoft account active through other services, like logging into the Live email or Office 365.

While Xbox Support agents do not post here on the forums, they wouldn't honor requests to delete other people's accounts anyway.
  4. andynan Win User

Move Xbox gamer tag to new email

Thanks. Can I ask another semi-related question?

My Office 365 subscription uses my same Microsoft account email that is associated with my sons Xbox gamer tag, call it MS1. When my Office 365 subscription renews, can I instead renew it on a different MS account (MS2) with the 365 subscription, and then add MS1 as a family member?

Basically trying to figure out how to make MS2 my primary MS account, for all subscriptions and services, so then I can basically give my son the original MS1 account.

Also I’d need to figure out how to change MS2 to be my default Windows sign in as well.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Have they stolen the sole of the Ultimate Game Pass????

I think you are confusing two different things

Xbox gamepass ultimate only gives you games NOT APPS

I think what you are thinking of is ms office 365 which does include ms office suite but no games completely seperate products and subscriptions

One is for business and personal use of apps ms office 365 though office 2024 will be standalone

2nd xbox gamepass ultimate which is gaming ONLY

I'm.guessing you clicked on the 365 trial on Microsoft.com
  6. William Bohannan Win User

XBMC on Xbox One?

+1 Plex or XBMC app in the store ... would no longer need a separate box using the HDMI input. MS you are going well with the new Windows 8 and Office 365 why not keep the momentum going ...
Thema:

1. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox - Similar Threads - keep Microsoft Accout

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  8. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  9. How to keep Microsoft account secured?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to keep Microsoft account secured?: Recently, my Microsoft account got hacked by someone but I am not sure how they hacked my account and who they are. I changed my password already but it seems they still have access to my account....
  10. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...