How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?

Discus and support How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This only happens with games I have through the xbox app, but when a game is full screen and its a cursor-less game, like Minecraft, if I look down my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephanie McKinney1, Aug 24, 2023.

1. How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?

This only happens with games I have through the xbox app, but when a game is full screen and its a cursor-less game, like Minecraft, if I look down my cursor will bring up the start bar. If I look too far right my cursor will move to my second monitor. And god forbid I click anything while my cursor is doing this, it closes the app and games are unplayable at this point. How do I fix this?

:)

Stephanie McKinney1, Aug 24, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Please follow these steps to slow down your cursor speed: Step1: Open 'Control Panel'>>Mouse>> Then in the 'Buttons' section slow down 'double click' speed as per your need, Next>> 'Pointer Options' Section slow down pointer speed as per your need.

Step 2: Open 'Setting'>> 'Easy of Access'>> then scroll down the left side panel and select 'Mouse'>> then you can adjust the Pointer speed.

I hope this will help you.
  4. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

To be honest Xbox consoles typically don't allow you to control or manipulate the cursor while playing games in full-screen mode. The cursor is usually managed by the console's system software and is not accessible or adjustable during gameplay.
  5. bruhscrub Win User

broken cursor issue

Thanks for fixing my game, it works on full screen now but another problem with Roblox when I'm on the Microsoft app is that I cannot use fullscreen sometimes. As soon as I turn on fullscreen, the game goes fullscreen for a second before returning to normal. can you guide me on how to fix it?

Its really random if full screen works or not

Edit : If i full screen while im loading in the game , it will work but im wondering if theres another way to go fullscreen while im not loading
  6. Wilkster Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

My gaming pc specs:

msi mpg z390 gaming carbon pro ac

i9 9900k 3.6oGHz

32GB ram

Gtx 1080Ti 11gb

resolution 3840 x 2160 on Sony bravia HDR 55" tv.

So Yesterday evening I somehow was able to play the game windowed fullscreen and temp stayed around 55c degrees. So Its when its in fullscreen mode where the problem is. Only thing is I accidently got it into windowed fullscreen mode so I have to figure
    out how to do that again!
Thema:

1. How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games? - Similar Threads - keep cursor fullscreen

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...
  10. My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I clicked while it was off screen it would pause my...