how do i join

Discus and support how do i join in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i join the team who can ban people :) 942233f2-197e-4085-a0bd-725d1c4b8587 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by divcaff, Jan 6, 2014.

1. divcaff
    divcaff Guest

how do i join

how do i join the team who can ban people how do i join :)

:)

divcaff, Jan 6, 2014
  2. how do i join rewards

i live in switzerland and im trying to join it how do i join the rewards Programm

Bulletz4DinnerZ, Jan 6, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    how do i join rewards

Hello Bulletz4DinnerZ,

Switzerland is not a eligible Rewards region. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot join the program at this current time.

XBLRewards8, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

how do i join

You would have to apply for it like you would any other job.

Smwutches, Jan 6, 2014
  5. FlamingNinja271 Win User

how do i join

Party, ambassadors or others?
  6. Smwutches Win User

how do i join

To avoid repetitive answers, I'm going to lock this thread. If you still need assistance please feel free to create a new thread with more information.
  7. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

HOW DO I JOIN

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

if I may ask, may I know where are you trying to join, please?
  8. Smwutches Win User

how do i join

You would have to apply for it like you would any other job.
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

how do i join

To join an xbox club you can go to your dashboard. Scroll over to the community section. Click on Clubs on Xbox at the top. Then search for a club you are interestted in, click on it. Then look for Request to Join.
Thema:

how do i join

1. how do i join - Similar Threads - join

2. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  3. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  4. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  5. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  6. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  7. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  8. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  9. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  10. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....