how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

Discus and support how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bailey hoppa, Dec 27, 2023.

1. bailey hoppa
    bailey hoppa Guest

I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with it but I was just going to tell you in case it does help. If anyone has any insight, please let me know. thank you.

:)

bailey hoppa, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Bailey, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, do this on your phone settings:

Go to Settings:

Scroll down to Minecraft and allow access to Local Network.

Let me know if it works!
  3. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft realms.

Hi AlexHERnandeZ999

To play on a Minecraft Realm server, you need the permission to be able to join clubs.

When you say you change the setting, how are you doing this? Website, App, Console? The app is great for changing these settings if you have an Android or iOS device.

If you are being prompted to change the privacy settings then you must me part of a Microsoft Family account. Who is the organiser?

Come back to us and we will see if we can help.
  5. EicheCaesar5468 Win User

Solitaire Premium subscription

Do you (in your Android device) have the possibility to purchase THW Premium subscription through your store?

I've bought it on Win 10, now my iOS device doesn't now anything about it. If I try to look up how much the annual subscription costs in iOS, I receive an error message like "an error occured during your purchase".

Very annoying.
  6. WittiestLace868 Win User

Apple TV Edition Connection Problems

We have the same problem. We bought the Nimbus SteelSeries controller with Minecraft specifically to set up multiplayer LAN for our kids. They do not use Minecraft on AppleTV, since they cannot join with their siblings using an iOS device.
Thema:

1. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device? - Similar Threads - join MCParks server

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  5. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  6. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  7. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  8. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232