How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

Discus and support How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KindaSlippy, Sep 17, 2023.

1. KindaSlippy
    KindaSlippy Guest

How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox.

I accidentally uninstalled the microsoft store on my xbox when it wouldn't update, forgetting that I can't get onto the microsoft store to download it again.

:)

KindaSlippy, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Since the Microsoft Store does not work independently like other apps since it is part of the Xbox console operating system, you will need to restore your Xbox while keeping your games and apps.

You can do it by going to:

Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again, so it is important that you know the emails and passwords for your accounts before proceeding. No game or app will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game.

The Microsoft Store should be reinstalled during this process.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I accidentally deleted Microsoft store on my Xbox series s. How do I reinstall??

Hi there Jack, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Since the Microsoft Store does not work independently like other applications since it is part of the Xbox console operating system, you will need to restore your Xbox while keeping your games and apps.

You can do it by going to:

Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again, so it is important that you know the emails and passwords for your accounts before proceeding. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game.

The Microsoft Store should be reinstalled during this process, which should resolve any issues you were experiencing.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions please let me know.
  4. Jack Odle Win User

I accidentally deleted Microsoft store on my Xbox series s. How do I reinstall??

Thanks so much!! This worked!!!
  5. ninjatravisN Win User

Final Doom XBLA

Is it just me, or did they take DOOM II off the store? Finally get around to downloading it after accidentally deleting it, and I can't find it anywhere on the store
  6. Belle B Win User

How do I get my Minecraft world back after I accidentally deleted it?

Hi Lexie

Sorry to hear about what happened, however, please note that once you've confirmed the deletion and you didn't copy the world for back up, unfortunately, there's no way to retrieve it anymore.
Thema:

1. How do I install the microsoft store after I accidentally deleted it on my Xbox. - Similar Threads - install microsoft store

2. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  3. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  9. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  10. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...