How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...

Discus and support How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so on cities skylines remastered it is claiming that I don’t own map pack 2, plazas & promenades, and financial districts. Even though I own all 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordan boies, Apr 30, 2023.

1. jordan boies
    jordan boies Guest

How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...

Ok so on cities skylines remastered it is claiming that I don’t own map pack 2, plazas & promenades, and financial districts. Even though I own all 3 of these packs. I read somewhere that you can go to the menu on your Xbox and just reinstall them there but idk what to do on cloud, can somebody please help, I want to use my DLC.

:)

jordan boies, Apr 30, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own an Xbox )

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

It is not possible to use dlcs in Xcloud, unfortunately it is not possible to install anything, only what is in the catalog, even the dlcs would need to be in the catalog to be used.
  3. Belle B Win User

Will cities skylines DLC be available on remastered as well as standard edition?

Hi LimpWizkid, I'd love to help.

It states that: If you already have Cities: Skylines – or any other DLCs – on your Xbox Series X|S, the Remastered Edition of those same products will be available for you for free."

You may refer here: https://news.xbox.com/2023/02/15/cities-skyline...

They also posted it on their Reddit page here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CitiesSkylines/comment...

Look for "Q: I bought a Season Pass, Mayors Edition, or other bundle of DLCs and I can't find a Remastered version. How do I get my DLCs?"

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. ThisGuy3 Win User

I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it

No nothing has downloaded and nothing is in ready to install and the page for the City Skylines-Season Pass 2 says that it does indeed work with the version of the game I own, I have just requested a refund
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Hello Nasir,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to play

Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
    , as the game will not start.

Do you own the full game of Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition?

If not, the reason being that Natural Disasters is only an add-on for the full game, and the full game would need to be purchased in order to play this specific DLC.

Let us know if this helps answer your question.

Best wishes!
  6. Justin R1 Win User

I already bought phantom liberty DLC but the game doesn’t detect it

Hello,I bought the phantom liberty DLC months ago but when i launch cyberpunk last night it says that I don’t own the DLC…in my pause menu the game says that i already downloaded the phantom liberty DLC
    Similar concept happened to me. My dlc was installed but never worked so I uninstalled it and now it’s says I don’t own the dlc.
Thema:

1. How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own... - Similar Threads - install owned DLC

2. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  3. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  4. Can't install game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game I own: Hello all. I'm having some trouble installing a game I own on my PC. I've uninstalled the GameServices, restarted my PC. Uninstalled Xbox app and reinstalled, but no luck. I did recently reset...
  5. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...
  6. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  7. My Xbox is not installing my game that I owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is not installing my game that I owned: I'm trying to install the game and it doesn't work I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it the game doesn't work I hard reset my console the game still doesn't work then the last thing I did is...
  8. How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own: Both digital and disc games constantly stop installing by themselves, how do i fix it? 8fb9ba1a-e251-41c2-8464-def4903949d1
  9. Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being prompted to buy a game i own and installed?: I reinstalled COD Cold War. I installed all 5 parts (campaign, online, etc) plus 2 bonus content packs. Everytime I go to enter and play it i am prompted to buy the game again for $60. I own the...
  10. Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own: Hello community, Recently with the announcement of the release date for Forza Motorsport, I wanted to go back and play my Ultimate edition of Forza Motorsport 7, but after my recent escapades...