How do I import custom skins?

Discus and support How do I import custom skins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxIc3man336xx, Dec 22, 2023.

1. How do I import custom skins?

I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I want to import a skin from my downloads, how do I do so?

Or was it removed?

:)

xxIc3man336xx, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, xxIc3man336xx. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Do you want to importa a skin to the Xbox or PC version of Minecraft?

If you play on PC, this can be done by following these steps:

“Launch Minecraft on your Windows device.

Select Dressing Room under your current character.
    Select the menu button at the top-left of the screen for more options, and then select Classic Skins.
    Select the blank skin model under Owned Skins, and then select Choose New Skin.

Upload your custom skin .png file, and then make sure that it appears as expected on the character model.

Note: Custom skins do not sync between devices. If you want to use a skin across multiple devices where you play Minecraft, make sure to save your file where you can access it easily.

The next time that you load your game or create a new one, your character will be wearing the new skin that you created.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/custom-skins-minecraft-windows-10-edition

Please be aware, custom skin can't be uploaded on the Xbox Bedrock edition of Minecraft.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I import a Skindex skin to Minecraft?

Hi there Tynamite0214, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For specific questions like the one you have about importing skins into the game, it is necessary for you to contact the game's dedicated support team so they can assist you, as they are the ones responsible for helping with these kind of questions.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Johnathan Hoppes Win User

Hello, I'm messaging you because I need to know; Is there any way that I can import a skin that I really like onto my Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition account through the PlayStation 4 browser?

Ok, never-the-****-mind! I'm just a big, dumb, stupid idiot! I think I was actually supposed to BUY the game first before I'm able to import custom skins Into said game.
  5. Janet_C Win User

Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately it is not possible to upload a custom skin on Xbox.

Within the Minecraft support page it is mentioned that this is only available for the Windows and mobile versions.

You can check this on this website:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. Cruz Wheeler Win User

Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

hey microsoft when will you bring back Custom skin on xbox?
Thema:

1. How do I import custom skins? - Similar Threads - import custom skins

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  5. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  6. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  7. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...: So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how? e95906be-59b2-4479-8811-4ac0d47e80c3
  8. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...: This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!) 5ad3ce10-e22c-484d-a0e6-0ebfbf416d17
  9. How can I import a custom Solitaire theme?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I import a custom Solitaire theme?: Hi there I have created my own theme in Win8 Solitaire on a Win8 tablet - with pictures for the A K Q J and back of the cards I have used the Export feature to save the theme as a...
  10. WWE 2K15 import Custom images

in XBoX on Consoles
    WWE 2K15 import Custom images: In WWE 2K15 you will be able to upload your own custom images. No kinect required but a CPU and Photoshop skills are. More info bbdb037c-05df-4cdd-8423-3db9bfac9ae0