How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc

Discus and support How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So about 8 years ago I got a x-box one and I got Minecraft x-box one edition. But now that I have a good working pc, how do I transfer my data from a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Taylor2, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Adam Taylor2
    Adam Taylor2 Guest

So about 8 years ago I got a x-box one and I got Minecraft x-box one edition. But now that I have a good working pc, how do I transfer my data from a x-box to a pc? (I have a lot of good memories on there too so it means a lot. Thank you!)

:)

Adam Taylor2, Jun 27, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Xbox and PC versions of Minecraft are sold separately and cannot be transferred.
  3. Mi9uel Win User

Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC account to my X-Box console account?

Hi Jurgen1488,

Appreciate you response and yes I am logged onto both PC and console with the same account. I can see my redeemed game along with another X-Box game on my purchase history but for some strange reason the
    one that I redeemed via the PC account has never transferred over to my X-Box console to install.

Unfortunately I am still at a loss as to how I can access it from my X-box console.

Thanks again!
  4. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  6. ArmyVeteran 19D Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

Hi there,

Have you hard reset your Xbox and power cycled it to see if Minecraft on Xbox One received an update as well?

I noticed this note on the Mojang support page for transferring worlds on Xbox Consoles: "Please note:
    It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition
    and then to the new version of Minecraft."

If I'm not mistaken Minecraft Xbox One Edition was upgraded to the new version of Minecraft with the BTU but based on that note you would have to upload the worlds to the Xbox One edition and then to the newest version of Minecraft on Xbox One. I'm not sure
    if this has anything to do with the issue but I figured it was worth noting.
    Yes, both my Xbox 360 and Xbox One are fully updated. Minecraft Xbox One Edition or Legacy Edition and the Xbox one Better Together Edition are not the same. The BTU is an inferior version of Xbox One Minecraft Edition based off of the Pocket Edition for
    phone. It has extreme lag, chaotic menu system and broken redstone functions. I run Xbox One Edition not the BTU. So transferring to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One has no relevance to me. They even state you need to transfer it to the Xbox One Edition
    (the version I use) first which you can do. But once it is transferred to that edition it can not be used on that same edition.
Thema:

1. How do I (if I can) transfer my whole Minecraft x-box one edition to a pc - Similar Threads - transfer whole Minecraft

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  8. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  9. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  10. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.: Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.......