How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer.

Discus and support How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've allowed access in the settings for everything on the child's account. However when playing Halo 5 and going to the custom browser option no maps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidDillion, Jun 24, 2023.

1. DavidDillion
    DavidDillion Guest

I've allowed access in the settings for everything on the child's account. However when playing Halo 5 and going to the custom browser option no maps or games show up and they can't play any social or arena. Events or do any war zone activities. I don't see anything in my parental settings or on the child's account settings that would limit this for their Halo 5 gaming.

:)

DavidDillion, Jun 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,David! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Please make sure this settings are enabled

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. DominumStige Win User

How do you play split screen on OneX

Hi!

Halo 5 does not have the split screen function, can be played in multiplayer online but does not allow two players to play coop offline.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Sea Of Thieves Safety settings

Please try to go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and check your online and privacy settings.

If you just get a page that explains how to set up a child account, then you need an adult with an adult Microsoft Account.

The adult has to go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and add your child account to their family.

Then the adult goes to https://account.xbox.com/settings and selects your child profile. Then they have to set your online and privacy settings to allow you to talk in multiplayer
    and to play multiplayer.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

To be able to play multiplayer you will need to change the setting for multiplayer to allow. It can be found under Online & Privacy settings.

If the account is a child account then a parent account will need to change these settings as mentioned.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

It will share your Xbox live gold with your kids but will only show the subscription active under your account in the subscriptions in settings.

Is it saying that they need to buy xbox live? This means that console is not set as your home console.

Is it saying that this profile does not allow playing online? This would be in the online safety and security settings that you would need to allow them to play online multiplayer.

Now there is One publisher (EA) that I am aware of that no matter what settings you have set for your Child accounts they will not be able to play their games online.

Here is a link on how to change the online safety and security settings this link will show you how to do it online and on the xbox console itself

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/xbox-one-privacy-and-online-safety
Thema:

1. How do I have settings to allow my child to play halo 5 online multiplayer. - Similar Threads - settings allow child

2. should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?: should traffic in be allowed for xbox360 in modem firewall settings? f6b91e7d-394a-44ca-aabc-055c5177d841
  3. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092
  6. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  7. i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed: i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed 0198a1dd-7326-4629-9eca-027c38e8d9cb
  8. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  9. What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to set up a child's Xbox account to allow time limits and for him to...: Forgive me if this has been answered, I was unable to find a satisfactory answer after much time spent researching the topic... About a year ago, my son got an Xbox. I think it is an Xbox One S....
  10. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...