How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

Discus and support How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holau909, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Holau909
    Holau909 Guest

I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful. However, I still have the world and the leftover Minecoins. Should I contact Microsoft?

How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried? [​IMG]

:)

Holau909, Jul 7, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Normally, when a refund has been processed, the product that has been refunded would disappear, or if it's an in-game currency the items purchased with said currency might disappear. It should automatically disappear once the game has detected that the product has been refunded.

But if you're really that concerned about it then try getting in touch with Minecraft Support. Here is the link to get in touch with them.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Emerald Hyndman Win User

How do i get my minecoins back?

I contacted Nintendo and told them about my issue and they refunded my minecoins and gold points after 4-5 days
  4. Janet_C Win User

How do i get my minecoins back?

Hello!

I'm a member of the Xbox Community. I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately all purchases are final. I share with you the official information from Mojang about this, which you can consult in this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"All purchases made using Minecoins and Tokens are final, but if an unauthorized purchase was made by someone else, you can contact the support center for the application store where the purchase was made"

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. RUTTING WOMBLE Win User

Should I be worried?

Or maybe someone you live with is having a laugh, not a very funny one but each to their own.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Should I be worried?

I suggest to be more careful next time and you won't have to worry about it!
Thema:

1. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried? - Similar Threads - minecoins should worried

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  7. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  8. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  9. How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?: My daughters play Minecraft on their Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. They were given mine coin gift cards for Christmas (four 3500 in game currency gift cards) so I went on their accounts on my...
  10. purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin: purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin but when I try to redeem it, it says not availiable 7d904992-67bd-4bf3-bdd9-b444beeb92eb