How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it?

Discus and support How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kacper G1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Kacper G1
    Kacper G1 Guest

I deleted my Xbox 360 profile data from my Xbox series x and I cannot get my account back. Is there any way to get it back?

:)

Kacper G1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Kacper G. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— How did you delete your Xbox 360 profile data?

— What were you trying to do before doing that procedure?

— Did you want to recover a saved progress from a game, or when you say “Xbox 360 profile data” you mean the whole profile?

— What happens when you try opening a backwards compatible game?

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. RichRichie1989 Win User

unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

the cloud for 360

how do you get it to download the data

will deleting the patch and re downloading the patch might that bring the save data back
  4. Two Cents Short Win User

Stuck....

I see how to delete the profile and keep the saved data. I do not see how to attach that data back to the profile when I reinstall it. Will that be obvious?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can I get back deleted data?

Hello @Jack Maher! I hope that you are doing well today!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue. When you say you deleted all data, did you factory reset your console to default or did you deled the save cloud?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Can I get back deleted data?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

If the data was deleted from the cloud, unfortunately, it won't be possible to retrieve it again. I recommend you read the article below for more information.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

1. How do I get Xbox 360 data back after deleting it? - Similar Threads - 360 data deleting

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  4. Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X?: Can I transfer data from an Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X? ..... HELP! 70ed8e39-42cf-479a-bb82-ee3b09579eb9
  5. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  6. I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game: I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on my 360 it doesn't have my saved data from...
  7. How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer saved data from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox 360 without connecting to...: I have 2 Xbox 360 consoles. I want to transfer saved game data from one to another. I have a usb device. I don’t have an internet connection. How do I transfer the data from my old xbox360 to my...
  8. Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...: Short summary, I downloaded codbo2 on my brothers console and wanted to play it. For some odd reason, I didn't see my profile, so I I tried to sign in but it wouldn't let me. I looked around and...
  9. Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can transfer my hard drive data from my Xbox 360 slim hard drive to a...: I have had my Xbox 360 slim for 5 years and I got the red ring on it when playing. I have recently come back to it and error code E69 showed up and did some research and cleaned out the entire...
  10. Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason: I've noticed some of my games' data files were gone. For example, Call of Duty: World at War I have my multiplayer data but not the campaign one. I'm not sure if I need to re-download my...