How do I get unbanned

Discus and support How do I get unbanned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got reported for a post that been there for almost 2 years so I just wondering how do I get unbanned ae47b231-7f0b-4aca-9195-4aaec1bf3901 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kidd Games, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Kidd Games
    Kidd Games Guest

How do I get unbanned

I got reported for a post that been there for almost 2 years so I just wondering how do I get unbanned

:)

Kidd Games, Oct 7, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I get unbanned

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued

Since XBLPET doesn't uses the forums to check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get unbanned

I'm going to assume you didn't have a picture of an 'Apple' on your profile and that your profile picture was the Apple logo from Apple Inc. The technology company?

If it was the Apple logo, then bare in mind, you are not allowed to use copyrighted logo's as your profile picture. That goes for pretty much any logo that is not in the public domain.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

[​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I get unbanned

An appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Can y'all please unbanned me my friend had my account in his Xbox and text him stuff that would get me ban pls unbanned me

No one here in these forums can do that.

However allowing someone else to use your account is a bannable offense by itself.
Thema:

How do I get unbanned

1. How do I get unbanned - Similar Threads - unbanned

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  4. How can i get my xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i get my xbox unbanned?: My friend got his account permanently banned on xbox but he was set as my home console so my xbox is now banned... what can i do to get my xbox back? 763f38a6-1bbb-4528-aeb8-12767ce6a0bd
  5. How to get unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned: Somehow i have been perminatly suspended from my xbox without any reason i have apealed my case but it really feels like its is just a robot i am not sure what to do as i believe i have done...
  6. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...
  7. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  8. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  9. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  10. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...