How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser

Discus and support How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to do something the mouse won't show. * Moved from Bing. f42e4b4b-e93e-4d0f-8204-7904337f579a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoshFX, Apr 22, 2023.

1. JoshFX
    JoshFX Guest

Every time I try to do something the mouse won't show.

* Moved from Bing.

:)

JoshFX, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Daniel _594 Win User

Hello Joshfx! Thanks for reaching out.

My name is Daniel. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you." I'll be happy to help you out today!

By the way, don't worry, we will find a way to sort this out.

To assist you further, kindly tell me if you're experiencing this on windows 10 or 11?

Sincerely,

Daniel. I
  3. mareledanut Win User

Internet Browsers on Xbox, and the Mouse.

Hi, did you mean to say "why does the Edge Browser does not support K&B?" ?
  4. voteDC Win User

400 error?

I don't know what I'd do without those quick keys these days, nor the back and forward browser button on my mouse.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I use Xbox cloud gaming and I'm trying to play Fortnite using keyboard and mouse but when I go into the game it says "to release mouse press backspace" but when I do it goes to the side menu screen

Via the xbox app or the browser ?

If Xbox app then exit out and use a browser

Fortnite only supports keyboard and mouse via browsers
  6. Reklaw X Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would like to have the edge browser on the xbox be mouse compatible...
Thema:

1. How do I get the mouse back on Xbox Internet Browser - Similar Threads - mouse Internet Browser

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  8. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  9. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  10. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc