How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

Discus and support How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sr Wiener, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Sr Wiener
    Sr Wiener Guest

How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop!
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I... [​IMG]

*Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*

:)

Sr Wiener, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Kathy A. Win User

How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I turn on my Xbox?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. bulmaro ochoa Win User

How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I turn on my Xbox?

Under Xbox notifications, there is no Xbox tips, so it can’t be turned off
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to stop the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message from appearing every time you turn on your Xbox, you can try the following steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

3. Under "Xbox Notifications," select "Xbox Tips."

4. Toggle the switch to turn off the "Show me tips about Xbox" option.

This should stop the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message from appearing every time you turn on your Xbox. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why do I get an error message every time I try to load up a game?

Hi Max Dead, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This can happen when you switch devices or change regions.

To resolve this issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support. They will be able to assist you in updating the device ID on your license so that it matches the device ID on your new device.

Please enter this link to contact support: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  6. Naffry Win User

how do i get achievements to show up?

Sometimes they just don't, or atleast I've found. Maybe try and see if notifications is set to on?
Thema:

1. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I... - Similar Threads - Level Gaming Experience

2. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca
  3. Can this game be reset? I topped out at Level 999!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can this game be reset? I topped out at Level 999!: Hi, I just reached Level 999 & 93,518 stars. WORLD RECORD! I do not think it goes any higher as i kept playing & accumulating stars but it stays at Level 999. I wonder if there is a way to...
  4. hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...: hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there nay way u can help b8e64567-f499-4301-92d3-776f46f1e6ea
  5. Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller battery level on Ipad - Xbox cloud gaming: Is there a way to check battery level on ipad when playing Xbox cloud gaming? 77c02ac7-9045-49ef-a21f-d57c9aad4154
  6. Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?: I was playing a search and destroy game until my whole screen froze mid round. A few seconds later my xbox shut off. When i go and turn it back on and load back on to Call of Duty my whole rank is...
  7. How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many levels per all five games exist in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: The help area does not provide figures for that question. 6f61699f-fc41-4277-a597-171fed319a2c
  8. Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game: Hello all, Does anyone know who I can contact for a freezing and crashing problem with Microsoft Jigsaw (premium subscription)? I have logged 2 tickets a month apart with no response. I have...
  9. Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not showing correct controller battery level: Split from this thread. that doesnt really healp my problem which is the same as the posters, gamesbar on windows 11 always shows that my brandnew xbox elite series 2 controller is out of...
  10. Xbox controller disconnecting and incorrect battery level indicator in Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller disconnecting and incorrect battery level indicator in Game Bar: Xbox Wireless Controller shows incorrect low battery in Game Bar. The battery level is correct in the Bluetooth & other devices list. The controller also disconnects occasionally at any battery...