how do I get the free xbox gamepass

Discus and support how do I get the free xbox gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So yeah I heard u can get gamepass for free by doing some shit on edge and other Microsoft apps. So please guide me if u know cuz I just installed the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImpactRoutine4603, Oct 27, 2023.

1. how do I get the free xbox gamepass

So yeah I heard u can get gamepass for free by doing some shit on edge and other Microsoft apps. So please guide me if u know cuz I just installed the Xbox app.

submitted by /u/ImpactRoutine4603
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImpactRoutine4603, Oct 27, 2023
  2. KantatheeObnithichay Win User

Xbox free trial

Hey, I want to get a free trial for Xbox Gamepass but I don't know how.
  3. MocanuDenis Win User

Xbox free trial

Hey, I want to get a free trial for Xbox Gamepass but I don't know how.
  4. LonelyRoad2777 Win User

Xbox One Gamepass ultimate

Hi i have just purchased the xbox gamepass Ultimate and i was wondering if there is a limit to how many of the games i can try ie how many i can download free of charge as long as it says it is part of the GamePass say if i see 8 games i want to
    play can i download them in the same day or week and play them all free of charge as long as i got them from the Gamepass page and it says it is free with gamepass
    Hello,

As a member of GamePass Ultimate, you have access to a wide variety of free games. There is no limit to how many you can try, download or play. If you decide to end your GamePass membership, you will lose access to these games.

GamePass games, have the 'GamePass' icon in the corner of the game art; this shows you that you can play them.

All GamePass games can be downloaded as you see fit, however, now and then, some GamePass games are removed from the library.

I hope this helps :)
  5. Simple OJ Win User

How do you use game pass ultimate?

I mainly use it to play free games and do GamePass quests or get extra discounts.
  6. JaymieGamer Win User

what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

When Xbox games with gold existed u get Xbox 360 games free and Xbox one games free. The Xbox one games u claim for free are only free with a gold subscription when it was gold. Now it's gamepass core. But when Xbox games with gold was a thing the Xbox 360 games u get for free are permanent. But Xbox one games are not. U have to keep ur gamepass core to have access to your free to play Xbox one games with gamepass core that u claimed with gold back then.
Thema:

how do I get the free xbox gamepass

1. how do I get the free xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - free gamepass

2. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  3. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  4. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641
  5. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  6. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  7. Free laptop Gamepass is not activating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free laptop Gamepass is not activating: Asus laptop I got for christmas came with a free gamepass, i already had a free GP from another source, when I tried to add the one from the laptop it errored saying I already had a subscription,...
  8. Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the Free 1 Month of Xbox Gamepass that was included with my laptop.: About a year ago I bought myself an Asus Rog Strix g17 laptop. As I first singed into the microsoft store and xbox app I got a notification that this PC had a 1 month of free xbox gamepass...
  9. Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.

in XboX Insiders
    Those 2 free months of GamePass get automatically active. You just need to wait.: Answering my own post because I just got my subscription renewed. I was an Insider, subscription expired two weeks ago and now I have until June. So you just need to wait, guys. submitted by...
  10. Do I need an active subscription for those free 2 months of GamePass?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I need an active subscription for those free 2 months of GamePass?: Insiders will get 2 free months of GamePass, but I have not got anything yet. Subscription expired two weeks ago, should I renew it and after I will get the promotion? submitted by /u/Vigilantix...