how do I get The audio In the headphones

Discus and support how do I get The audio In the headphones in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got new jbl Quantum 200 for Christmas and when I plug them in The audio did go in the headphones and I tried my old ones and the same thing happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joseph Tavolacci, Dec 29, 2023.

1. how do I get The audio In the headphones

I got new jbl Quantum 200 for Christmas and when I plug them in The audio did go in the headphones and I tried my old ones and the same thing happened how do I get The audio In the headphones

:)

Joseph Tavolacci, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

If you're having audio issues with groups, try the following solutions.

If you can't hear chat audio when using the Xbox One chat headset, or if others can't hear you, try the following solutions first.

Disconnect the headphones or disconnect the headphone cable from the bottom of the controller and reconnect it firmly.
    Check the mute button on the headphone controls to make sure the headphones are not muted.

Illustration showing an arrow and a finger pointing to the mute button on the headphone controls.
    Illustration showing an arrow and a finger pointing to the sliding mute button on the 3.5mm headphone cable.

Turn up the volume. If you use headphones connected to the 3.5mm port, go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, then select your controller to adjust the audio options.
    Note If you use the headset with a Windows computer, go to Settings, choose Devices, select your controller, and then adjust the audio options.

Try using another controller or headset to see if the hardware is working properly.
    Make sure you have the latest software:
    Update Xbox Wireless Controller
    Aspects that you should take into account:
    Never pull on the headphone cable when removing it from the controller. To remove the headphones, pull on the body of the headphone jack.

The Xbox One Headset is designed for use with Xbox controllers only. Xbox consoles don't stream game sound or music through the Xbox One Headset. If you're looking for an Xbox headset that you can play and chat with, check out:

Set up and troubleshoot the Xbox One Adapter and Stereo Headset
    Set up your Xbox Wireless Headset
    If the problem persists, try the following solutions:
    Solutions
    Examine the headphones, cable, and connector for visible defects.

Make sure there is no dust or dirt on the headphone jack. To clean the connector, use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol.
    Check that your Xbox controller is working properly. For help troubleshooting driver issues, see:

My controller does not connect or turn on
    Firmly insert the Xbox One Headset connector into the expansion port located under the D-pad and right stick on the controller.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...=Asegúrate de que el micróphone,del televisor %20is%C3%A9%20enough%20high.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. TheHogans Win User

Elite 2 Controller Configuration

On the Accessories app when I select Audio the levels have been altered. As i said to get decent audio from my headphones i need to have the controller audio and in game controller audio set to 100%. This suggests either an issue with the headphones [where
    there was none before with regular xbox one controllers] or something with how the elite 2 handles audio. Can it be anything else?
  4. Arminator Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Series X - no optical audio port?

Spdif port?

It's a optical digital port that sends sound basically.

A lot of the headphone kits for xbox use it to get audio to there headsets, as do a lot of audio receivers.
  6. APACHE4 Win User

Voice chat through speakers

Why isn't there an option on to have the chat audio come through TV speakers, headphones, or both like there was on the las XBOX. Seems like a very poor decision to get rid of those options. I want the chat audio coming through my television and headseat
    like I used to do with the XBOX360. How is there no fix for this yet?
Thema:

1. how do I get The audio In the headphones - Similar Threads - audio headphones

2. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  3. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  4. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  5. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  6. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  7. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  8. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  9. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  10. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc