How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s

Discus and support How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the 10 digit code to register my new Xbox s ddd16119-5101-41ee-bc2e-f3e28daf001a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elissa Cansfield, Dec 26, 2023.

1. How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s

How do I get the 10 digit code to register my new Xbox s

:)

elissa Cansfield, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, elissa C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Are you trying to set up your Xbox via the Xbox app?

If that's correct, once downloaded the Xbox app and allowing the required permission on your phone, you should be able to enter the 10-digit code that your Xbox displays on the screen.

Could I know in what exact part of the setup you're having trouble?
    Please share pictures, but make sure to hide personal information, including the 10-digit code.

For now, I would like to share the complete console setup using the Xbox mobile app article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/complete-setup-in-mobile-app

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. CerealOak980704 Win User

enforcement

I am a brand-new user. I am using my windows 10 laptop and sign into my xbox account but can't send messages. I get the "Because of past behavior..." How do I correct this?
  4. Worldwarzero Win User

Why doesn't my game show up in my full library?

I have the Xbox app, I have my downstairs Xbox added to it, but cannot locate a 10 digit code to add the upstairs one. App says "sign in" I am.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

More Shift Gold Key Codes Inbound!!

I signed up to shift last week, when do I get my code(s) and do they get sent to my email?
  6. AlexandRSciswoR Win User

6 digit code needed for Xbox app.

Yeah, both are same in the same network, and I have used that method to add my Xbox to the app, but, the moment to use it to install games, and other functions of the app, it asks me for the 6 digit or 10 digit code.

There's no way to get past it other than put the code on it.

So what do I do?
Thema:

1. How do I get the 10 digit code to sign into my new Xbox s - Similar Threads - digit code sign

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  5. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  6. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  9. What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code: Is says sign in and go to a link but it doesn't ask me for the 8 digit code bde14d98-c70f-4959-9bce-925f7bb06e7a
  10. Why am I sent 6 digit code for 4 digit sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I sent 6 digit code for 4 digit sign in?: I was trying to create a new Microsoft account, and it asks me to input the 4 digit code I've been sent. However, I am only being sent 6 digit codes. I try to enter the 6 digit codes and they are...