How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why

Discus and support How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why (*Moved from Community feedback.) cb2c2f54-5bf5-4b12-967d-b44242d2f41e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tofa Mustapha, Sep 28, 2023.

1. How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why

(*Moved from Community feedback.)

:)

Tofa Mustapha, Sep 28, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, have you checked on your enforcement site to see what it says? Have you received any emails on the topic?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement

I'll say it again,the enforcement team do not read theses forums.

You do not get suspended for no reason.Doesn't matter how long you've been an xbox live member,it doesn't make you exempt from the rules.

An email will have been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended.
  4. TheBest1nMadden Win User

hi xbox

it dont tell me why im suspend on kg mcfrosty can u tell me why please and thank you have a very nice day!!
  5. TheBest1nMadden Win User

hi xbox

it dont tell me why im suspend on kg mcfrosty can u tell me why please and thank you have a very nice day!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Permanent ban after no only history of 2021 and 2018

well will I get mine back if it was a glitch cos it doesn't even tell me what I've done...
    If it is just the glitch and you're not permanently suspended, you'll get the account back.
Thema:

1. How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why - Similar Threads - suspended days doesn't

2. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  3. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  4. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  5. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  6. Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied

in XboX Insiders
    Suspended for 8 days and my appeal was denied: My friend was joking around and he reported me and he actually clicked it and my appeal got denied, any way I can submit another appeal? submitted by /u/One_Patient_381 [link] [comments]
  7. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...
  8. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  9. I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...: I was randomly suspended from cumunication out of no where even though I didn't even do or say anything and I wanted to know if I can plz get my suspended canceled because I didn't do anything...
  10. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...