How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

Discus and support How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by k murda, Nov 3, 2023.

1. k murda
    k murda Guest

How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an explanation.

:)

k murda, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing and my account get suspended.

Hi K M, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry you've been suspended, I'm really sorry, but I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community support forum where we are members and players like you, therefore we don't belong to Microsoft.

Having said this, I invite you to enter the following link to obtain information about your suspension:

enforcement.xbox.com

Support cannot help you with your suspension, the Enforcement team takes care of that, so I invite you to check your email to see if you have not received the reason for your suspension.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. JustinGreen9 Win User

I have a permanently suspension on my account really don’t know why the enforcement don’t show me how long or what I did to get permanently suspended so what do I do

What did I do to get the suspension and how long will my account be suspended for?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended???

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Mommyblaster Win User

Why did I get suspended?

[​IMG]
    i got banned for an elden ring post too
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Why did i get suspended?

Thema:

1. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing... - Similar Threads - suspended response why

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?: Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  7. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  8. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  9. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  10. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...