How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line

Discus and support How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have tried both logging in, but when we open game it only allows one of us to play. Can not get second player to activate. Called and called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SharronMcIntosh, Aug 20, 2023.

1. How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line

We have tried both logging in, but when we open game it only allows one of us to play. Can not get second player to activate. Called and called Microsoft, but no one seems able to understand what I am talking about. They tell me to log in then go through all the steps and then second person should be added, but they never tell me how.when I say ,but you didn't tell me how, they say well your have to invite them. Which tells me they are stupid, because I already explained that we play only OFF LINE. Duh!!! Please some one explain how this works.

:)

SharronMcIntosh, Aug 20, 2023
  2. SharronMcIntosh Win User

We both do, but when we open the game it will not allow both of us to sign in. Can't figure out what we are doing wrong.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Does the second account you have on your Xbox also have a Blizzard account?
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello SharronMcIntosh how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Yes, you can play with your friend in local and offline multiplayer, but the second account must have a Battle.Net account, that is, it must have a Blizzard account.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Which Diablo are you trying to play?
  6. CraigH3 Win User

How long does it take to install Call of Duty Black Ops lV

how do I play off line????
Thema:

1. How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line - Similar Threads - second player Diablo

2. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  3. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!: PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player...
  4. Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player: I want splitscreen and play with mouse and keyboard and controller for a second player On Call of Duty MW2 Is that possible or need 2 controller? 0cb98e21-b7cd-4876-a059-7c339a436ab8
  5. Xbox second player controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox second player controller: The second player controller for an xbox series x has somehow been assigned to the only profile on the xbox, and so doesn't read as a second player. How do we disassociate the controller from the...
  6. MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player: Having issue when playing on realm server, Windows Edition. So Player A has the realms add on subscription, has sent invite to Player B. Everyone playing together fine in realm. Suddenly a few...
  7. Adding second player to local multiplayer game in 3D minigolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding second player to local multiplayer game in 3D minigolf: Just purchased 3D minigolf. Can’t figure out how to add a second player after I select “start a local multiplayer game”. When I turn on my second controller it wants me to download a profile for...
  8. Cannot get second player on two player game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get second player on two player game?: On my new Xbox series x I have managed to set up two profiles with two separate controllers, so we can play a two player game. When we get into the game and need to press A for player two to join,...
  9. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game: Hello I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller doesn't work but normally it works like the xbox...
  10. Difficulty to add second player in every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty to add second player in every game: Is it so hard to make a software that allows people to play against in local matches? My god, in every game is a odyssey to add a second player. We have to spend hours searching answers for...