How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone gave me a bad review to the tune of 100%,How can I fix his problem? ebde736f-021b-4f0d-8a7a-358c6795af69 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DethfromBelow77, Jan 14, 2014.

1. How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me?

Someone gave me a bad review to the tune of 100%,How can I fix his problem?

:)

DethfromBelow77, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Overwatch & Xbox One Rep system

Well if you dont cheat then those people wont get in trouble and the bad rep will go away after probably a week or two.

This happens a lot in for example COD. On the 360 four friends gave me a bad rep in one game that still is probably on my 360.

I think nothing will become of it even though the rep told you to come here. I think they do that just to get rid of "the real complainers" (no offense) because they want to rush thru with the people with "real problems. (again no offense)

starbuck10000, Jan 14, 2014
  3. RosscoSw3g
    RosscoSw3g Guest
    How to get rid of a bad rep

I have a bad rep on my account and I'm tired of people asking why it says that or acting like it's really bad I just want to know how to get rid of the bad rep

RosscoSw3g, Jan 14, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello! Apologies, but it's not possible to tamper with the reputation system. That is in violation of the Code of Conduct if you try to get rid of rep that someone gave you.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 14, 2014
  5. Can you fix my needs work rep, I can't add or message people unless they add me first. I've had a needs work for month now. Can you please fix this I don't even play online games most of the time

xKingOfScreams, Aug 16, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear you've gotten a bad rep. However, as this thread is well over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create a new thread detailing your issue exactly for better assistance. Thank you.

onyxishere, Aug 17, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just to add that this is xbox 360 support,not xbox one.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you've gotten a bad rep. However, as this thread is well over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create a new thread detailing your issue exactly for better assistance. Thank you.
  9. xKingOfScreams Win User

Can you fix my needs work rep, I can't add or message people unless they add me first. I've had a needs work for month now. Can you please fix this I don't even play online games most of the time
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Just to add that this is xbox 360 support,not xbox one.
  11. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello! Apologies, but it's not possible to tamper with the reputation system. That is in violation of the Code of Conduct if you try to get rid of rep that someone gave you.
  12. starbuck10000 Win User

Overwatch & Xbox One Rep system

Well if you dont cheat then those people wont get in trouble and the bad rep will go away after probably a week or two.

This happens a lot in for example COD. On the 360 four friends gave me a bad rep in one game that still is probably on my 360.

I think nothing will become of it even though the rep told you to come here. I think they do that just to get rid of "the real complainers" (no offense) because they want to rush thru with the people with "real problems. (again no offense)
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of this bad rep some one gave me? - Similar Threads - rid bad rep

2. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  3. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  4. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  5. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  6. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  7. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  8. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  9. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  10. How to get rid of a bad rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of a bad rep: I have a bad rep on my account and I'm tired of people asking why it says that or acting like it's really bad I just want to know how to get rid of the bad rep 43f4b987-a431-4f03-81d2-c10ccde49229