How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I required a password for this app to protect my captures but now it's just a hassle to have to require a password every time I load it up so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tj21717, Dec 6, 2015.

1. tj21717
    tj21717 Guest

I required a password for this app to protect my captures but now it's just a hassle to have to require a password every time I load it up so I can edit videos. I cannot figure out how to remove the password requirement for this particular app.

Can somebody help me out here?

:)

tj21717, Dec 6, 2015
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    How do I get rid of password?

If you can remember the WLID & password for the WLID then delete the profile (just the profile!) and recover it. Once it's recovered the password should've cleared.

VernierSlake, Dec 6, 2015
  3. deuxcoeurs
    deuxcoeurs Guest
    How do I get rid of password?

I'm staying at a relative's house and I brought my Xbox 360 with me. I let one of my cousin's play on it but now he's put up a password on my main gamertag and even changed the language. He claims not to remember what the password is. I've been trying random
    combos with no luck.

I'm really upset. Is there anything I can do to get my console back to normal?

deuxcoeurs, Dec 6, 2015
  4. tj21717
    tj21717 Guest

I know the password for my account. I just need to know how to remove it for this particular app. Anyone have any ideas?

tj21717, Dec 12, 2015
  5. tj21717 Win User

I know the password for my account. I just need to know how to remove it for this particular app. Anyone have any ideas?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Upload studio help

Go to Skydrive and sign in with the gamer tag's email/password.

Then click on Pictures and then Xbox Game DVR to find the videos.

For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  8. MrK1ngB33 Win User

Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

^^^What Do You Mean Karch? and whats the DVR function the upload studio?
  9. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Hey there again here are the steps on how to troubleshoot upload studio / game DVR.

Game DVR

Lets uninstall the application (Upload studio) My games & apps - apps - upload studio - start - uninstall, once uninstalled follow these steps Here' when you finish
    that lets boot up the console and re-install the app and try to test it out.
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR? - Similar Threads - rid password requirement

2. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games: I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?...
  3. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  4. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  7. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  8. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  9. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  10. I am trying to get rid of the password prompt upon sign in. Is there any way to do this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get rid of the password prompt upon sign in. Is there any way to do this...: I am trying to get rid of the password prompt upon sign in. Is there any way to do this from my phone? This is to utilize remote play. 64fb0592-08f9-4a70-af22-02bf11bd9e67