How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

Discus and support How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pr0mis3 th3 qt, Oct 20, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work I’ve cleared local saved data that also doesn’t work idk what do bc all I’m tryna do is play fallout and Skyrim but I can’t bc of the error code making me not be able to save I have over 120 GB free on my console ima get a 500GB ssd thing to see if that somehow fixes it but I doubt it

:)

Pr0mis3 th3 qt, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Pr0mis3 th3 qt Win User

I deleted super old saves on Skyrim that I can’t play anymore (bc the saves are corrupted by changing my mod load order a lot haha) and it seemed to help for now but if it pops up again I’ll make another post to see if I could do anything else but it hasn’t popped up since I did that so thank you alot for helping have a good night/day
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Pr0mis3 T! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem but don't worry, I will do my best to help you solve it, the error may also be a problem with the saved space in the cloud. Try disconnecting from the Internet and then see if you can save. Cloud storage space allowed is based on the number of games owned. Again, the solution would be to delete old save games. Since for this reason, this error code appears due to a corrupt file in the system.

As additional information, you can watch the following video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRbvWGiKrL0

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

It is always a pleasure to help Pr0mis3 T, I look forward to any other messages you send. I am very happy to know that the problem is resolved for now.

Have a nice day.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

As a last option you would have to delete the saved games of Skyrim and Fallout but if you want you can make a backup copy, all this is to see if this way the problem is solved.

What I don't want to happen is for you to lose all your progress in the game.
  6. Pr0mis3 th3 qt Win User

Yo thanks for responding so fast but yeah it still didn’t work I deleted old saves on games i dont play anymore I deleted clips on the Xbox network just in case (I have them on OneDrive to keep them btw)and I went offline to see if I could save and I still couldn’t so should I delete old saves on Skyrim and fallout to see if that works or no
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003 - Similar Threads - rid error code

2. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games: I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?...
  3. How do I get rid of error code 0x80070490?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of error code 0x80070490?: Error code 0x80070490 keeps popping up when I hit the Xbox controller’s guide button. I’ve hard restarted my Xbox 3 or 4 times now like the support solution says and unplugged it like I’m supposed...
  4. How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off: Help me out trying to play but won't let me **** is going on 7d533c91-2763-4b6d-b529-355240b7ada7
  5. COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?: For the past week I’ve been having connectivity issues with cod and pretty much any other online games. Will not load past the startup menu, feel like I’ve tried everything all the way down to...
  6. How to get rid of error code 0x80820003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get rid of error code 0x80820003: I put in my xenoverse 2 disk clean and undamaged and I got the same error edcc8fa0-da64-4709-b5dd-f9839b29ed38
  7. Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...: [img] using the delete command does that no matter what, ran powershell in admin and did everything the help websites did. 3403b850-f7e4-4fd3-ac8f-ef0fb8ccd82d
  8. Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it: Has anyone any idea what this code is? 0x87e1000a. I've checked on Microsoft site and it's not listed. I get this code when I tried to get COD points in game. I'm an alpha skip ahead user and my...
  9. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  10. How do I get rid of this Error code polana

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of this Error code polana: can anybody help how do I sort this error code out ( polana ) 747ee924-e14b-4f21-8317-a641f82b9ff2