How do I get rid of my Numbers in my Gamertag my name is unique but I still have them.

Discus and support How do I get rid of my Numbers in my Gamertag my name is unique but I still have them. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Title says it all, Im really not happy with my name having the numbers in every Xbox game or game Microsoft owns. I dont understand, my name is/was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nonandez, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Nonandez
    Nonandez Guest

How do I get rid of my Numbers in my Gamertag my name is unique but I still have them.

Title says it all, Im really not happy with my name having the numbers in every Xbox game or game Microsoft owns. I dont understand, my name is/was unique at the time of making it and now i have to stare at these unpleasant numbers on my name every times i boot a game. Makes it much more difficult to see where I am on a leader board and where my friends are as well.
    Is there a fix for this without being sucked dry for 20+ dollars because it really feels like a way to get me to change my to something else and back again.
    terrible change.

:)

Nonandez, Dec 4, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: