How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

Discus and support How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Sasser, Jan 11, 2024.

1. James Sasser
    James Sasser Guest

How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management ***

:)

James Sasser, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Geri M. Win User

How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from communications

Hello James Sasser,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

It seems like your account was banned from communication due to a report. As per description, you need help on how to get rid of your enforcement ban or suspension.

We just want to set your expectation, that our support boundaries are limited, and we don't have access to issues like you have mentioned. What we can do or recommend as Community Moderators is for you to file a case review on your suspension. We would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

Use this link to do your request, How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Note: Again, Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Louwiez Win User

Banned for beeing harassed?!?

sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums.
    Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..
  4. Twissted v2 Win User

Congrats on losing a long time loyal customer. Sort your disgraceful system out!

I got perm banned aswell for someone using my account. the person was across the country from me and I told the enforcement to check and ips but no they simply ignored what I was saying and just explained why I got banned. like I already why I got an email
    for it. what I was saying that it wasn't me who msged the person there was someone on my account. ive been trying to get my account back the past week but nothing. banning me for something I didn't do.
  5. Spazpol Win User

Xbox live enforcement and mockery

Someone mocked me and got me and my friend killed and then false reported me and acted liked nothing happened

Get rid of him
    If you have issues with an enforcement case, you will have to open a case review through enforcement.xbox.com

If you need to report a player you can do that through the xbox console.

Please refrain from calling out users in the forums though.
  6. RavenScar777 Win User

Xbox enforcement Harassment/abuse of power

Seems someone is abusing their power.

My husband just got banned by an enforcer after calling him out on the attack and name calling towards our son while in a game. Where do players report the abuse of power on that?
Thema:

1. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from... - Similar Threads - rid enforcement someone

2. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games: I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?...
  3. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

in XBoX on Windows
    On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.: I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it? 22cb30e6-4e8f-4b7e-8354-0656194f0f22
  4. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

in XBoX on Windows
    On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen: On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  7. How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get rid of every xbox product I own?: I hate your company so much. Xbox is aweful. It’s freezes, lags and my seafarer external hard drive( which says on their site that it can hold x/S games makes me download them right to my internal...
  8. any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any idea how to get rid of the classic gamertag?: i have changed my gamertag the old one still in use and it shows on both my profile and in game's it's also have set automatically as a classic gamertag the new one only shows on profile...
  9. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  10. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...