How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

Discus and support How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BGR_1997, Apr 26, 2024.

1. BGR_1997
    BGR_1997 Guest

How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine until I got the the aspect ratio/ length and it won't allow me to click next. Any ideas why this may be? Is it because it only works on certain length of videos? No idea, tried restarting and doing the process again but no luck. Thanks guys

:)

BGR_1997, Apr 26, 2024
  2. Ishapian Win User

new update on neflix not allowing me to rewind or fast-forward

How do you change 5ye aspect ratio.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Tv Settings

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]A proper aspect ratio for 16:9, is a 4:3 resolution of 1024x768...[/quote]I invite you to read the Wikipedia entry I linked on
    pixel aspect ratio. It explains why pixel aspect ratios other than 1:1 are used as well as how display aspect ratio, pixel aspect ratio, and storage aspect ratio relate to each other.

The really, really short version is that 1024x768 16:9 displays scale the input to fit the available pixels for display.
  4. Def Oso Win User

Far Cry 3 map editor = Minecraft on steroids!

I am just happy they kept this feature. Not to give them ideas but I'd imagine they would sell the Map Editor as DLC, specially in this day and age of DLC. But then again, this is a huge aspect that Far Cry is known for so if they didn't include it, it
    would have killed sales.

Watching some of the editor videos, I will have so much fun just designing a map and even if the public never joins, I (we) can still set AI human and AI animal for endless possibilities. Really the more I think about a game with these kind of features puts
    hope back into games, hopefully this game turns out well so other developers can see the light!
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is there no display aspect ratio controls?

most aspect ratio is controlled by the tv now, the xbox will output whatever ratio is the source, ie, a 4.3 video will either stretch or the tv with compensate and place it into 4:3
  6. m_gosling Win User

Xbox One DVD flicker and aspect ratio!!!!!

I have the same issue with aspect ratio. Some DVDs play with a 16:9 aspect ratio, but for some reason others play with a 4:3 ratio. The DVDs which play with a 4:3 ratio on the Xbox One play with a 16:9 ratio on the Xbox 360. The issue is not with the TV
    and there are no options on the Xbox one to change the ratio manually. To me this looks like a like a bug or a missing feature. If anyone knows of a way around this I would love to know how.
Thema:

1. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp? - Similar Threads - past aspect ratio

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  4. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  5. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  6. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?: I redeemed 2000 overwatch coins and was told to wait 24 hours. I still have not received the coins yet my points were subtracted. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?...
  7. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  8. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  9. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  10. How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste??: How often i what period do I need to change the thermal paste?? Series x 1a187cc7-a1b3-4c56-8f79-5b0135698b17