How do I get past “beat the robots”

Discus and support How do I get past “beat the robots” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vJayJJ, Nov 2, 2023.

1. vJayJJ
    vJayJJ Guest

I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so my number doesn’t get added, only cancel button so therefore I’m stuck a loop of beating the robots to verify but nothing happens, I’ve tried on console, phone and laptop but same result
    How do I get past “beat the robots” [​IMG]

:)

vJayJJ, Nov 2, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Have you tried doing these steps with another internet to see if there is some restriction coming from the internet connection?
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Thank you for taking the time to respond to us again, please try to complete this process from another browser that is new to your devices or a new device
  4. vJayJJ Win User

Hello , My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today. I understand you're having trouble adding your phone number to your Microsoft account. Here are some suggestions that might help you: Try adding a different number: Go to your Microsoft account page and click “Add a phone number.” Now enter a different phone number that you are using and save the changes. Request another verification code: Try adding the number again after a few hours or even a day. You will receive a request code. Use a '0' prefix with your phone number: For example, if your phone number is 493-XXXX, try entering it as 0493-XXXX2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies: This can often be a crucial step in resolving validation issues. Try adding a different number: Go to your Microsoft account page and click “Add a phone number.” Now enter a different phone number that you are using and save the changes. Request another verification code: Try adding the number again after a few hours or even a day. You will receive a request code. Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else. Best regards.
    Hello, I can confirm I have tried all these methods including a different phone number, the issue I’m having is that I can’t continue after proving I’m not a robot, I can only press cancel
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  6. vJayJJ Win User

Hello , I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji I understand you are having trouble adding your phone number to your account due to the CAPTCHA challenge. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes problems with CAPTCHA can be caused by temporary files or cookies in your browser. Try clearing your browser cache and then try adding your phone number again Use a different browser: Some users have reported that switching to a different browser may help resolve this issue Check your security settings: Make sure you are not using a VPN or proxy, as these may interfere with CAPTCHA Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
    Hello thank you for trying to help me, I have tried clearing my browser caches and I also don’t use a VPN or proxy, I have also tried it on a different phone but still no luck getting past this challenge.
Thema:

1. How do I get past “beat the robots” - Similar Threads - past “beat robots”

2. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  3. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  4. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  5. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  6. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?: I redeemed 2000 overwatch coins and was told to wait 24 hours. I still have not received the coins yet my points were subtracted. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?...
  7. The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    The card info you have entered doesn’t match this card yet I’ve used it for the past 4...: Card info you have entered doesn’t match the info for this card yet it’s my main bankcard I’ve used for 3 years c268797e-eace-4bf7-952a-0704e2d24e5b
  8. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  9. How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get past the aspect ratio/ length part on the ai video editor on clipchamp?: Hey, only just gone on to use the new Ai video editor and was really intrigued to find out how well it would do a video I needed doing. I put in one of my videos I needed editing and was all fine...
  10. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...