How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

Discus and support How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? 678e92ff-9377-4733-b1f3-9e3a9194bcd1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Derrick Quarles, Nov 28, 2023.

1. How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

:)

Derrick Quarles, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hi Derrick Quarles,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get your verification code and log on to your account.

Just a heads up we are not able to double check your account here since we do not have the option to. No worries, we have some troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

If you are being prompted to enter a code when signing into your Xbox account, it is likely that you have enabled two-step verification for your account. To get past this screen, you will need to enter the code that was sent to your registered phone number or email address. If you did not receive a code, you can try resending it or checking your spam folder.

Hope this helps.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Derrick Quarles,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. CmonAlready Win User

80151103 Error

Went through all the steps. I do not have Two Step Verification turned on. Successfully logged back in. Go set my Pass Code and then restart, select my Profile and then:

1. Prompted for Pass Code, entered
    2. Prompted to sign in with email and password, hit "Continue"
    3. Enter email address for live account
    4. Enter Password
    5. Get an Error. Exact verbiage is: "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80151103
    6. Click "Ok"
    7. Returned to Xbox "Home" screen
    8. Click "XBOX LIVE" tile
    9. Prompted for Pass Code, entered
    10. Prompted to sign in with email and password, hit "Continue"
    11. Enter email address for live account
    12. Enter Password
    13. Pop-up for friends online
    14. Hit "Next"
    15. Verify Proofs, hit "Continue"
    16. Prompted for "Pass Code" again (this seems very odd to me that it would prompt again)
    If I go and turn off the pass code on my profile, I am able to log in successfully from the initial profile selection screen.
  5. SqueeksOrka Win User

Status code: 838200DE

Sorry to double post.

I've tried using the Billing.microsoft address and ll it comes up with is "we don't recognize this computer your using." It sends me a code for me to enter and then it gives me the option to sign in with another email or stay signed in. If i choose to stay
    signed it will take me to the same screen but with my other live address.I enter the code for that as well and it takes back to the same screen again giving the choice to stay signed in or to sign in with another account. Both options send me to the code screen
    as apparently it doesn't recognize the computer i'm using and i cannot get anywhere.

Would anyone have any suggestions or other links for how i maybe able to get around this ?

Thanks
  6. TheDanaconda76 Win User

Can't connect to XBOX Live

I went to log in to Xbox Live and an "Add Security" box keeps opening up asking me for my username and password. I enter them and the "Signed In to Xbox Live" popup appears at the bottom of the screen, but then I get the error code 800705B4. When I click
    "OK" on the error and get out, I see my profile isn't in fact signed in.

Please advise
Thema:

1. How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? - Similar Threads - pass sign screen

2. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 for Xbox will not get passed the sign in screen: I have been trying to play Age of Empires 2 on my Xbox one for a long time. It used to work and now it does not. It doesn't matter whether I try to play on the cloud or if I have the game...
  5. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...: I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are...
  6. PC Xbox game pass games stuck at Signing screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox game pass games stuck at Signing screen: Many of the games I have downloaded from the xbox game pass, when I try to play them they start up and the splashscreen shows Signing In, and it never does anything more. I have reinstalled the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games stuck on Sign In Screen: Some of my games are stuck on this screen and i have no clue on how to resolve it, i've tried reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services through my powershell but it did not work. Any tips? It's...
  8. cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot get pass sign in screen because my new computer was programming when power fail now...: how do i get rid of the email that is ligted on signin on a hp gaming computer d88e83ce-8533-4ca0-832a-4023d7dc93e9
  9. Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Cannot Go Pass Sign In Screen: Hi, I am trying to sign into xbox live on my windows 10. 1. Anywhere on the xbox app or xbox companion app, I will click on a "sign in" it will open up a "xbox Live - Sign in" window 2. Then...
  10. Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen: Cant sign in to XBOX 360 - cant get pass "add security" screen. I changed my password- signed in on my PC. What do I need to do? Thanks 637c2283-6b23-49eb-b80d-6b730c4c17a1