How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

Discus and support How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adikari, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Adikari
    Adikari Guest

I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards.

:)

Adikari, Apr 8, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. John P_14 Win User

how do i fix the microsoft rewards page?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your Microsoft Rewards Program. Just a friendly reminder, there is a specialized team who handles Rewards concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them by clicking on "Get Help" at this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro.... Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox Live Rewards

I buy all my games digitally but since they moved the Goal posts on how the rewards discount stars accumulate I rarely even log onto

The page to check or to do surveys. I have no doubt the rules will change again.
  5. SlapJackBilly Win User

Swing through Wild Kingdom - Microsoft Rewards

The way I was able to get it to register is I went to the rewards app right on the xbox, Highlighted the one that I was trying to get to register. Log in online from there after a couple of tries doing this I was able to get the check marks. I'm
    just waiting for the 10 days one now.
    I also have completed all but the “Ten(10) log-on” in the “Swing Through the Kingdom” Microsoft Rewards / Xbox Rewards points reward. My question / concern and it appears other people’s concern is in nowhere in the Microsoft Rewards dashboard page,
    Xbox Rewards dashboard page, or “Swing Through The Kingdom” page is there an indicator to show the person participating in this reward is how many days of the “X of 10 Day’s” have I been credited with completing. In the past when Microsoft Rewards has had
    rewards that required you to log into a particular page for a given number of days there has been an countdown indicator (such as 6 of 10 day). A easy to see example would be something similar to the Daily Rewards streak counter. After all without a indicator
    of some kind how does anyone participating in this rewards offer know if they are accomplishing the task correctly especially with the generally poor documentation that has accompanied the “Swing Through The Kingdom” rewards points offer.
  6. InvoicedGore099 Win User

redeemed gamepass ultimate but have not recieved code.

its been 24 hours but i cant get onto microsoft rewards it says its been suspended and when i go on customer support it says its not me its them and they are trying to fix it. quick question though.. will my daily sets be lost as i cant get onto rewards?
Thema:

1. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page? - Similar Threads - onto Microsoft rewards

2. My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My E drive is not showing up when I try download something onto it in microsoft store and...: I recently reset my pc because I was having trouble with permissions and when I went to download a game from the xbox app my hard drive I download my games onto (My E drive) wasnt there I then...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?: After figuring out how to access my fathers old email account for my Xbox, my call ended. I was on call with a Microsoft employee troubleshooting my account until he said it was at 20% until...
  5. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  6. How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?: Hi there! I just bought Age of Sigmar Realms of Ruin on my Xbox One, but didn't realize that it wasn't compatible :( So then I logged onto my microsoft account to install it on my pc, but it just...
  7. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  8. I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have put money onto my sons account through Microsoft for the Xbox so he can buy VBucks...: My son bought a Vbucks card from a games store and we can't load it through Epic as it takes us round in circles and the Account names don't match up, the account emails do but thats all. The name...
  9. when I play keyboard and mouse I see the Microsoft cursor from edge pop up onto my screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I play keyboard and mouse I see the Microsoft cursor from edge pop up onto my screen...: please help keyboard and mouse on Xbox the Microsoft cursor from edge is on my screen when I play Xbox Microsoft help and restarting the console did not help btw....
  10. I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...: I’ve been trying for awhile, someone please help. 28cbfb63-96bf-4265-84e6-c375f941dc58