How do I get on band

Discus and support How do I get on band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned from Xbox one but how do I get on banned. adb78a78-312b-480d-afbb-dce0937e1895 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jax Harris, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Jax Harris
    Jax Harris Guest

How do I get on band

I got banned from Xbox one but how do I get on banned.

:)

Jax Harris, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I get on band

Hi Jax, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. AquaticAmoeb Win User

My Enforcement History

How do you get band by message by reporting them by telling reportesld hacking or cheating in game just want to how people still get band by this.
  4. raging bull68 Win User

Mixer Tab

Do u know how to get u band from mixer so i can stream?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

HOW DO YOU GET UN BAND

Hello TJ,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal
    the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

AC/DC for Rock Band 4

Thema:

How do I get on band

1. How do I get on band - Similar Threads - band

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  4. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  5. Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox green band “JUMP IN”: I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it...
  6. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  7. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  8. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?: So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work...
  9. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  10. What band does an Xbox1 support

in XBoX on Windows
    What band does an Xbox1 support: What band does an Xbox1 support f32d7f2b-6600-497a-a542-f885d8561f7b