How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Left for Dead 2 and have not been able to install or get any response from 2 Xbox ones. I have tried the different methods and suggestions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandi Buchanan, Dec 31, 2023.

1. How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ?

I purchased Left for Dead 2 and have not been able to install or get any response from 2 Xbox ones. I have tried the different methods and suggestions by the support. Unfortunately nothing has helped.

:)

Brandi Buchanan, Dec 31, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Brandi B! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Do you get any errors when you try? What happens when you do?
  3. njvu v ghvbhjbkb Win User

Xbox one s

I keep trying to get rid of xbox 360 accounts on my game left 4 dead but I have a xbox one now and I tried everything I read on here and nothing is working I've cleared all of my data from my xbox 360 that I have saved on my xbox one but it wont delete any
    of them and It is really making me mad because I just went out and spent $20.00 to @25.00 on left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead just to end up only being able to play single player instead of being able to play 3 player.
  4. firedragon153 Win User

My Xbox will not download Left 4 Dead 2

Hi can someone please help me I bought left 4 dead 2 in my xbox but it won't download, it keeps on saying can't download this item or left 4 dead 2 has stopped downloading. Any one knows how to fix this please message me on my xbox account LPG YokingGoose
  5. King Abiji Win User

Xbox one s

I keep trying to get rid of xbox 360 accounts on my game left 4 dead but I have a xbox one now and I tried everything I read on here and nothing is working I've cleared all of my data from my xbox 360 that I have saved on my xbox one but it wont delete any
    of them and It is really making me mad because I just went out and spent $20.00 to @25.00 on left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead just to end up only being able to play single player instead of being able to play 3 player.
    You should create a new post with your issue. It will get more attention that way.
  6. Akradon Win User

Instal Game on Xbox

Sometimes it works, but because the console still needs the disc to read the data, it does depend on what section and how badly the disc is damaged. But if you're saying that the games DOES play but doesn't install for
    some reason then it may work (note the may)

Do any of your friends have the game that you can borrow for 10 minutes or so while it installs? Renting is an option, but quickly used amazon.com for prices of Left 4 dead 2 and you're looking between $15 - $35 for it used or brand new. (Handy
    link
    ).

I would try and borrow off a friend before spending any money elsewhere, if that doesn't work..then personally I would just buy a new copy (brand new).
Thema:

1. How do I get my Xbox one to read and install Left For Dead 2 ? - Similar Threads - read install Left

2. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  3. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  4. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  5. WHich models of Xbox can read HFS+ files

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHich models of Xbox can read HFS+ files: I am looking to purchase a used xbox and use it as a media player. I have a HDD formatted to HFS+ format. Which Xbox console can read the videos(movies) from the drive?...
  6. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  7. I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    I installed a new xbox one X disc drive and it won't read discs: I installed new disc drive in my xbox one x. I can insert and eject disc, but it wont play discs. Message there is a problem with disc drive wont be able to play discs request repair. Microsoft...
  8. Why is my storage reading 0.0% when i have nothing installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my storage reading 0.0% when i have nothing installed: Is my storage busted, i tried everything to fix it but the storage reads 0.0%. c84a1ff5-9716-4cd4-bf6a-bd5e113b6493
  9. Disk write and read error prevents installation of large games from steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk write and read error prevents installation of large games from steam.: Greetings, I apologize in advance for the long thread, bad grammar and for unable to upload any screenshots or images concerning my scenario, I have attempted to upload the images here, but it...
  10. Most of my Xbox one disk games are not installing or even reading as if no disk at all is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most of my Xbox one disk games are not installing or even reading as if no disk at all is...: Most of my Xbox one disk games are not installing or even reading as if no disk at all is in my Xbox x the dashboard even changes some Xbox one games that I have installed and played before won't...