How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm using a wireless connection I've tried changing the Xbox name, the xbox app connectivity preferences, putting in the xbox ip address nothing works.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flaze Gold, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Flaze Gold
    Flaze Gold Guest

How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

I'm using a wireless connection I've tried changing the Xbox name, the xbox app connectivity preferences, putting in the xbox ip address nothing works.

:)

Flaze Gold, Nov 26, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management)

3. lorde philip Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

I second the statement as well the aforementioned links are not addressing the question at hand. Which is how does one stream from their local CONSOLE to their Windows 10 PC in the "New Xbox App for Windows 10" which is replacing the "Xbox Console Companion"
    app?
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

They have to be on the same network, sorry but that is the only way they can connect

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app

Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC and the Xbox One console must be on the same home network. Options:

• Wired - Ethernet connection (recommended for both PC and Xbox One console)
    • Wireless - 802.11 N/AC wireless connection
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

Hi warmereva29,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to connect your Xbox One to your HP Stream on Windows 8. Unfortunately, the

Xbox Console Companion App
    and
    Xbox Beta App
    require Windows 10 as an operating system to operate properly. In order to connect the two, you must upgrade to Windows 10.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

1. How do I get my Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - connect Console Companion

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  6. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  7. How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect xbox app to console without a monitor?: Ive been using my memory on how the xbox menu looks to navigate it, but ive been having trouble connecting the app to the console. It's just stuck on the "Turn on your console and sign in with...
  8. Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont any of my 4 controllers connect to either of my two consoles?: I have 2 xbox one S consoles, 4 seperate controllers. We cannot get any controller to connect to either of the two consoles. Have tried pair buttons etc, all controllers were working fine untill...
  9. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  10. How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...: How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which is mentioned in most tutorials isn't on the Microsoft store. I have HDMI....