How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by U suck noob ., Dec 3, 2023.

1. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party

:)

U suck noob ., Dec 3, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did was defend myself.

Hi, my name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Even if you were engaging with another Xbox profile that also violated Xbox Network's Community Standards, this does not exempt you from any suspensions to your profile.

Always be sure to follow the Community Standards regardless of the behavior of others. In the event you receive messages or content that violate the Community Standards, it is suggested you report the content and then ignore that account (or block them).

If you appealed, and your appeal was denied, it won't be possible to get your account back. Appeal reviews are a final decision.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Dragonix tv Win User

Subject: Seeking Help: Banned Microsoft Account and Minecraft Java Edition Access

I already did all of that my account got a permanent ban, and I'm just trying to get my game back
  4. B4StealthyDrew Win User

Permanently Banned Unjustly not working

So if I am permanently banned I won't be able to get my account back for how long do you think?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Permanently banned because of my brothers actions

My brother did the stupidest thing ever because he was trying to make money, he posted a group post on Xbox to sell followers and my Xbox series x got permanently banned and all the accounts on the console got permanently banned including me and my other brothers accounts, and we didn't do anything. I have had this account for the last 8 years and I can't even access my memories through my game clips and messages with friends and my appeal got denied, but I didn't do anything for my account to get permanently banned, please help
    The only ones who deal with bans/suspensions are the enforcement team and the only way to reach them is through the case review process. That is the only way to reach the enforcement team to possibly have the account bans lifted. If you have already done that and your appeal was denied then that's it. You only get one appeal.

Ultimately you are responsible for whatever happens on your account in the end so if all you said in the case review is "my brother did it" then that never would have worked unfortunately.

As far as console bans go however, those are only given for the the worst or repeated offenses to the rules and arent given out lightly. As such console bans are not eligible for a case review and because of that there is no way to have a console ban lifted. Sounds like your brother owes you a new Xbox Series X because he had to have done something pretty bad to cause the enforcement team to ban the entire Xbox.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

being banned permanently for something i didnt do.....

The initial ban was for abuse of the Looking For Group features as it is against the rules of that feature to use it to sell things (and, yeah, many people use it for that and don't get banned)

As to the permanent ban, no-one on here can do anything about it as none of us work for MS or have access to accounts. The only place to do anything about it is the Enforcement website...if it is appealable, then there should be an appeal button there. However, from what I understand, permanent bans are not appealable
Thema:

How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

1. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did... - Similar Threads - account was permanently

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  5. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...