How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Desiree Roe, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Desiree Roe
    Desiree Roe Guest

How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account

:)

Desiree Roe, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account

Hi Desiree, I’m Ryan.

Your Xbox account is your Microsoft account - it’s all connected into one. Also note that if you have the original Xbox 360 model, then an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adaptor is required to be able to connect to Xbox Live.

Do you receive any specific error code/message when you try to connect to your network on your console?

Refer to the following official support articles:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networking/configure-wireless-settings

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-network-connection

Additional support resources can be found on the support website with the relevant search query:
    https://support.xbox.com/search?phrase=Network connection Xbox 360

Keep in mind that the Xbox 360 Store and Marketplace will be retired from the end of July:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/xbox-360-marketplace-update

Let me know if you need me to clarify anything here.

Here to help.
  3. ParaSmudge Win User

Sharing connection between PC and Xbox to get on internet in University Halls

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

Okay thanks. Well on the xbox when i try the test it can connect to the network no problem. But it fails from Network --> Internet. When im on my laptop (vista). On the network and sharing centre I have two local area networks. One for my internet connection
    and the other for the connection to my xbox. And when i try to do the ICS i enable the two options on the internet connection but i get another option which is something about selecting a Private Home network which wasn't in your video which could have something
    to do with it?
  4. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  5. iamscott1962 Win User

ok, say i buy a used xbox 360. i can get a free/paid avatar prop with it and transfer it to my xbox one, right? how would i do this? i assume the xbox 360 would have to be connected to the internet which means i'd have to disconnect my xbox one from the
    internet and connect the 360 to the 'net. after i get the prop onto the 360 how do i get it onto the xbox one? also, during transfer do the 360 and xbox one both need to be connected to the 'net or just one or the other? not sure if i'd be able to have 2 consoles
    connected to the internet at the same time.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

How do i get the Black Emporim for Dragon age 2 ?

[quote user="SPLATULATED"]

how do i get to taht from my 360 tho XD

i only has one spot in house to connect to internet and i dont own a router so when my 360 connected i have to disconnect my PC

[/quote]

Just say download and it will go to your X360 active downloads when you connect the Xbox 360 to your internet. xbox.com is linked to the Xbox Live servers.
Thema:

1. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft... - Similar Threads - 360 connect network

2. XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi network: Hi, I tried to use my xbox 360 after a long time and it needs a system update. But i keep getting error when it try to configure the network. It connects to the network, but its not able to...
  3. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  4. Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 is connected to Wifi, but cannot connect to Spectrum Network: Every device on the network is connected and works properly. However the xbox 360 is connected to the network with full signal but when running an xbox live connection test it fails to connect to...
  5. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  6. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  7. Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...: Why can't I connect to the internet through my Xbox 360 even though I'm connected to the network with the Ethernet plug 96638d9a-dfdd-499b-b53a-78758f3b37f3
  8. 360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network: I recently bought an Xbox 360 and try to connect to Xbox live. It will connect to my home network with no issues but when I test for the Internet it says there’s a failure I’ve tried this with...
  9. Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect: I haven’t used Xbox 360 for a while and now it says network not working but router port light flashes while testing Xbox live connection. I am on same modem/router and internet, tried network...
  10. Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked: Does anyone might know how to fix this I've done many attempts that I've seen on here and a lot of them have not worked it's been about a week of me having this problem. [img]...