How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

Discus and support How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it. we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Gerbyshak, May 30, 2024.

1. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it.

we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't work.

it just does not display to my monitor for hdmi input 2, as hdmi input 1 is my pc.

:)

Paul Gerbyshak, May 30, 2024
  2. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

How do I use my old Xbox 360 with a monitor as display?

3. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

Hello, you could use the composite cable (the yellow one) to connect your Xbox to your monitor. Your Xbox should have come with the required cable to do that. Of course, this will not give you any sound, just video. You could also buy the Xbox VGA cable
    and use it with the monitor which probably has a VGA input (although you did not mention that in your post).
  4. Moosekiller146 Win User

Yes I do have the above composite connection and I realize now that I can get video using the yellow pin. The problem is, how will I get sound?
  5. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

The cable to use for the composite connection might look like this: [View:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Tr5K6JL2L.jpg]
  6. Moosekiller146 Win User

Is it possible to get at least a resolution of 1680x1050 with the composite cable if my monitor only has DVI, VGA, video and s-video input?
Thema:

How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

1. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor? - Similar Threads - 360 fat display

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i open my xbox 360 fat power brick and clean the fan/cooler?: So my xbox 360 fat power brick makes weird fan noises, and i wanna se the actuall fan so i opened it, and its covered by metal plate. How do i get rid of it? b9553b28-03c1-4596-bfdd-9ee0d8d907ea
  4. Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...: I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3 months later. I opened the power brick and...
  5. Xbox one fat not inizialize any dvd game 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one fat not inizialize any dvd game 360: Hello, i have a issue with my xbox one fat about installation the xbox360 games by original disk, when insert disk, nothing happen. Trough this comunity chat i fallow all indication and applied...
  6. ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...: Recientemente adquiere una consola Xbox 360 FAT, al momento de conectarla a Xbox Live, me aparecio el aviso de que la consola estaba baneada ¿por que motivo? La consola, no esta abierta, ni...
  7. when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not ...: when i start fifa 2018 on my xbox 360 fat console the screen stays black and the game does not start. My game is digital and it is on the hard drive. I need you to help me, I just bought the game...
  8. xbox 360 Fat hard disk doesn't cooperate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 Fat hard disk doesn't cooperate: So long story short: My xboxfat recently died, so I saved the hard disk (60GB HHD) for the transfer to my new slim. I even bought online the transfer cable, but the slim doesn't begin the...
  9. Putting a SSD inside a fat Xbox 360 hard drive enclosure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Putting a SSD inside a fat Xbox 360 hard drive enclosure: I was wondering, can anyone put a SSD inside a fat, Xbox 360 HDD enclosure (no hacking), without violating the Terms of Service? Because of the recent 2015 update, gamers would hook up a 2TB...
  10. Xbox 360 Fat - Stuttering Green Lights Bootup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Fat - Stuttering Green Lights Bootup: So I bought an essentially new condition Xbox 360 Fat (white, OG model) and whether I turn it on via the controller, console itself, with or without the HDD attached, the green lights do the boot...