How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

Discus and support How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, when I use the joycons in game, the left joystick doesn't work. The wired controller works fine But when I try to play a two player game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan Smith9, Nov 24, 2023.

1. How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

First off, when I use the joycons in game, the left joystick doesn't work. The wired controller works fine

But when I try to play a two player game like it takes two with both devices connected, the left joycon doesnt work.

I tried to go in and manually change the controls for the joycons and it worked, but then when I used the xbox controller it would move both player - it had the same input.

:)

Jordan Smith9, Nov 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on my pc?

i'm relatively certain joy cons do not have any native windows support, but the Nintendo pro controller does
  3. Farscape247 Win User

PC not accepting inputs from second joy-con controller.

he stated they are joycon which are the nintendo switch controllers, they do work with pc but both have to be paired.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

joystick

ok HOW?....how can I set both my XBOX controller and my Saitek AV8R to work simultaneously on the same control port?.....I'm sure it has something to do with wireless XBOX controller and wired flightstick...but how do you make 'em both work on the same port,
    so all you have to do is quickly set one down and grab the other in a pinch?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why Is There No Recall?

Not a high percentage

I dunno where you are getting your data

People post doesn't count as high perxentage

A.consumer reports.or.a.REAL consumer.agency would.be real data

You know the one whrre you send ypur device for.months and.pay hundreds of.dollars for to prove it wasn't your fault

And it would.have.to be hundreds of people doing thr some thing for them.to offer a judgement not.just.one case

Consumer.agencies are independent

If you think you have. A case spend thr hindreds to test and ask.the hundreds of people.you are quoting.too that's what the consumer agency is for if you can prove it.

Thats how the rrod warranty started and how the joycons unlimited replacement started

Though Nintendo will not replace joycons now because Nintendo said it's over joycons are invincible
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

Will Current gen headsets work on Xbox One?

it will not be to hard o make a adaptor I have a extra wire and a sodder gun. its not like I cant splice and rewire the headset wire to eachother and make it work once I get it to work I will post a tutorial
Thema:

How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on...

1. How do I get my wired xbox controller and joycons to both work independant of eachother on... - Similar Threads - wired controller joycons

2. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  3. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  6. My wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller: Hey I bought a wired Xbox controller in December and it won’t work on my Xbox one till this day * Moved from Community Center 08594fb2-87f5-4e39-a978-c09a25b66842
  7. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  8. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  9. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  10. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...