how do i get my ststem blue ray game player replaced

Discus and support how do i get my ststem blue ray game player replaced in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can I get my xbox one console bluray/game plyer replaced baff6b63-2e06-47f4-9182-76648bd57d35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Heemgutyou, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Heemgutyou
    Heemgutyou Guest

how can I get my xbox one console bluray/game plyer replaced

:)

Heemgutyou, Dec 17, 2016
  2. whl646
    whl646 Guest
    Blu-Ray Error Code 0002 "Needs Update"

I have the Blu-ray app downloaded but when I put a Blu-ray disc in it wont play and says the player needs an update to play the disc. How do you update the Blu-ray player?

whl646, Dec 17, 2016
  3. ScubaCrush
    ScubaCrush Guest
    Blu Ray Player App

The blu ray player app will not recognize DVDs half of the time. I usually play DVDs so I do not know if it would have problems with blu rays. I have sent this console in twice to get the disc drive replaced, but it has not resolved the issue.

ScubaCrush, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Auswulf Win User

Having some disc problems

The issue has something to do with the blue ray drive, possibly the laser assembly. Nothing to do with the quality of the disks. The sounds the op describes is a complete indicator that it is the blue ray drive is the problem. Do what the first gentleman
    said, call support and get it repaired or your console replaced.
  5. MARK303150 Win User

Blu Ray Player will not read movies

I'm getting the blue screen with the white circle. I love my xbox one and titanfall and all that. But lately, seriously getting fed up with this console. Any further developments on how to fix the blu ray player?
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Question on Blueray/DVD capability Xbox vs. PS3

[quote user="PropertyofWyatt"]I have been trying to watch my Harry Potter blue rays and feel a little cheated with the purchase of the PS3 for blue ray watching because my other player that actually IS a blue ray player would play all my movies to fit my
    screen, and I can't get this one to do that. They say they are going with the Blueray aspect ratio and that they go with the lowest allowable aspect ratio if your TV does not accept 1080p[/quote]My Blu-ray copy of Harry Potter works fine on the PS3. It's from
    the UK, but other than a title difference I don't think there's any issue with the source material.

You're sure it's a legitimate Blu-ray and not a fullscreen DVD? There was a 4:3 release of Harry Potter on DVD.
  7. cpt sheridan Win User

2001 Space Odyssey 4KUHD 0x91d70001 error 🙄

It seems to be a common problem with certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks on the Xbox One and Series X.

My Xbox One X refuses to play certain 4K UHD Blue Ray disks as well and I know it's not the disks that's causing the problem as they play on my stand alone 4K Blue Ray player.
  8. Shadowskill08 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

The Xbox One S supports Blue Ray. Is there a reason you are looking to connect an external blue ray player?
Thema:

1. how do i get my ststem blue ray game player replaced - Similar Threads - ststem blue ray

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  5. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  6. My screen is blue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My screen is blue?: So i turn on my xbox and the screen turns on and all of the screen is blue or some other shade. I can still see the games but i can barely read what they say. How do i fix this?...
  7. Blue pixles all over my screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue pixles all over my screen: I keep getting blue pixels all over my screen and i looked if it was the tv but its only my xbox and the pixels only show on dark parts of the screen like if I'm playing a game and its dark the...
  8. I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep Blue screening when I try to launch any game.: Every time I launch into Fortnite I receive a blue screen of death withe the error code "Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" or "Client_watchdog_timeout" Here are the minidump files:...
  9. My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 360 e blue and green edition 500 gb was stolen and i want to find it and i have...: so between 2016 an 2017 my xbox 360 e blue and green edition was stolen and i want to find it because i have been trying to find it for a long time and contacted the police they did nothing so my...
  10. STSTEM ERROR I HAVE ON MY XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    STSTEM ERROR I HAVE ON MY XBOX ONE S: I HAVE A SYSTEM ERROR ON MY XBOX ONE S 96a5bf2e-9491-465a-baf2-812ac196e00e