How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

Discus and support How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MUTANT SLAYER 9, Aug 23, 2023.

1. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that point just gone

:)

MUTANT SLAYER 9, Aug 23, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Mutant how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I understand your frustration at losing the week, I believe there is no way you can recover.

But if you contact support this is the link.

https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. ENDgie Win User

Xbox Rewards reset Weekly Streak even though i had it done for last week

Yeah, mine bugged out on week 20. I was already at a 19 week streak, completed the weekly set and got the 100 points, but the streak stayed at 19 and I did not receive the 20 week streak points. And once the new week came I was back to week 1.
  4. Dazzler2023 Win User

Xbox rewards streak reset itself

I have the exact same problem my 119 week streak has reset even though i did not miss a week, the rewards programme is really going down hill recently, i am not happy as i have not missed a week and even have the 2 weeks ticked on the April 2000 points showing i have not missed this. Cant even raise a support ticket as all you get is an error message.
  5. Major Thumbs Win User

Rewards weekly set not working on Xbox One

I was working on my 3rd week winning streak on Xbox One Rewards when it was incorrectly reset. On Monday evening, I was working on my 3rd weekly set. I had all my tasks completed except for the 3 achievements task. I had 1 achievement logged when I started
    playing Batman - The Telltale Series - The Enemy Within Season 2 and I played until I got my 2 other achievements, but when I went back to my rewards app, the 2 last achievements were not logged for the achievement hunter 40 points.. I kept resetting my Xbox
    One to see if they would register, but they didn't. I was upset when I logged in Tuesday afternoon to see that the app reset me back to week one. I should be on week 4 continuing my winning streak, but instead I'm on week one all over again. I hope this gets
    rectified and I get to continue my winning streak with week 4 and my 40 points.
  6. TXMesabi Win User

Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements

I am having this same problem where it shows I only earned 1 out of 3 achievements even though I earned 5 recently. I would've completed a 40 week streak if it updated properly! If this isn't fixed then I am missing out on a 2,500 point bonus! I have earned
    5 achievements since Friday so I am also missing out on 4 days worth of 50 Microsoft Rewards Point Bonusus for earning achievements plus the 40 points for earning at least three achievements. 2,500+50+50+50+50+40=2,740

This means I am missing out on 2,740 Microsoft Points! Please fix this so I can get credit for my achievements and not have to start over my streak.
Thema:

1. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't - Similar Threads - point streak since

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  4. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  8. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  9. Rewards points/charity

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate...
  10. My rewards point streak of ten weeks got reset, even though I competed the tasks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My rewards point streak of ten weeks got reset, even though I competed the tasks: Headline says it all. I'm pretty diligent about getting these points. I had a 10 week streak, and it was reset, despite having completed the tasks required. I can't seem to find anything on...